WIN A FAMILY SAFARI TO CELEBRATE DISNEY'S 'THE LION KING'
SORRY, THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW ENDED
Looks like you're a little too late this time, Disney's 'The Lion King' promotion ended on (30 September 2019)
But don’t worry, if you’re interested in future promotions then keep an eye out for more exciting opportunities from Nestlé Breakfast Cereals!
Nestle Breakfast Cereals Disney “The Lion King” 2019 promotion (“Promotion”)
1. This Promotion is open to Singapore residents aged 18 or over excluding the employees of Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd (“Promoter”) and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s agents, associated companies or professional advisers connected to this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 27 May 2019, 00:00 until 30 September 2019, 23:59
3. Purchase of a promotional pack is necessary to enter. Customers must keep their receipt and promotional pack as this may be required when verifying the winner. Promotional packs are subject to availability and only available whilst stocks last.
4. Internet access is required to participate.
5. To participate: PRIZE DRAW - During the Promotion Period purchase a promotional pack of [NESTLE KOKO KRUNCH ‘The Lion King’ 330g/ NESTLE HONEY STARS ‘The Lion King’ 300g’, NESTLE MILO Cereals ‘The Lion King’ 330g] and check inside for the unique 6-digit code (“Promotional Code”). Go to the website [www.nestle-cereals.com/lion-king] and access the Promotion homepage. Where requested, submit your 6-digit code. You will need to enter in [your name, address and contact number] and submit your entry to participate in the prize draw element.
6. Main prizes (trips):  winner will win a family trip for  to [South Africa]. Trip includes: Economy class air tickets for  from Singapore Changi Airport to Cape Town airport, transfers to hotel,  night’s stay , Professional tour guide with private SUV, a visit to Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary, Monkeyland Sanctuary, Boulders Beach Penguin Colony and Ostrich farmland Botliers Game Park. Winners are responsible for their own visa requirements and meals except as specifically stated. Prize trip must be taken by [30 September 2020], must be booked a minimum of 3 months in advance, and is subject to blackout dates [peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5), Chinese New Year 2020]. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel by 30th September 2020 will have the prize become null and void and are no longer entitled to their grand prize.
7. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
8. Prize Draw Method:  winner will be selected at random by a secure, independently verified, electronic automated process from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period within 3 working days of the closing date.
9. Main prize winner: In the event the winner is not eligible or available to accept the prize then the next eligible or available secondary prize winner will be awarded the main prize. If the second winner is not eligible or available to accept the prize, the Promoter will offer each prize until the winner is identified.
10. Prize Draw Notification (draw mechanic): The Draw Prize winner will be notified by postage or phone call within 3 working days of the draw and will have 28 days to accept their prize in writing, otherwise the Draw Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Deadline. If the initially-selected winner is unable to receive the Draw Prize, for whatever reason, the Promoter will offer the Draw Prize to a maximum of two reserves, selected and notified in the same manner and with the same conditions and timeframes for response.
12. No entrant may use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In the event of any issues with an entrant's claim, that person's entry will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
13. Promotional Codes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. The use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any Promotional Codes not intended for use in this Promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void. During the promotional period, participants can play one time per day with the same code. If you cannot read your Promotional Code due to a genuine printing error, you can contact a customer service (contact details can be found on the packaging or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org]) for the replacement code. Any request for a replacement must be received by no later than [16 September 2019]. If genuine, a replacement code will be sent to you.
Further Main Prize Information:
14. The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. To handle the complete fulfillment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England
15. The Promoter will decide who is open to this promotional competitions but DJP insists at least one winner traveling must be over the age of 18 years
16. The winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. The Promoter does not arrange entry visas.
17. Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
18. Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
19. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc) DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
20. Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
21. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
22. Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
23. DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize holiday are as stated in original proposal provided to the initiator of promotion.
24. Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use the Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Disney") name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this Travel Package or any prize promotions whatsoever and that a valid promotional agreement with Disney is a precondition for use of this prize package in association with Disney's name or Disney-owned intellectual property.
25. The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the Promotional Code redemption process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
27. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided.
28. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for Promotional Codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened.
30. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter is not liable for any defects in the prize, any concerns with the prize should be directed towards the manufacturer of the prize.
31. Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, failed or errors in electronic data transmissions.
b) Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Promotional Codes at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
e) Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of winning Promotional Codes or Promotional Codes at any point during the operation of this Promotion.
32. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion in such circumstances will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
33. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
34. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Singapore law and the Singapore courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
35. “THE LION KING is a registered trademark of Disney, and is used by permission for Promotion purposes only. Disney is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Promotion.”
Promoter: [Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd, 15A Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium@Changi Biz Park, Singapore 486035](Please do not send entries to this address)
Where do I find my code?
The 6 digit code is printed on the back of the Nestlé Breakfast Cereal [bags/packs], that are clearly marked with the campaign. If you are having issues with your code, please check out the FAQ.
ask us FAQ
Disney's 'The Lion King' promotion›I have questions about the prize Are the visas and travel insurance included?
No, it is the responsibility of the winner to organise visas and travel insurance for the duration of the trip, if required.
Disney's 'The Lion King' promotion›I have questions about the prize Are there any restrictions on when I can travel?
The trips excludes travel during Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, during Major Events and Bank Holidays (both departure country and USA). For full details on prize exclusions, please visit the terms and conditions page here.
Disney's 'The Lion King' promotion›I have questions about the prize Do I have to go on the trip or can I give it to someone?
The prize is non-transferrable and the winner must attend the trip.
Disney's 'The Lion King' promotion›I have questions about entering the promotion Do I have to make a purchase to enter?
Yes, you will need to purchase a pack of qualifying Nestlé Breakfast Cereals. Don’t worry, these packs are clearly marked with the campaign and can be found in all major retailers
Disney's 'The Lion King' promotion›I have questions about entry codes Do I need to keep my on-pack promo code and the receipt?
Yes, you must retain your receipt and promotional box to verify your purchase. If you are a potential winner, you will be asked to provide these as proof of eligibility, before the prize is officially awarded.
- 1 / 4
- Show next 5