HAVE A FUN FAMILY BREAKFAST WITH THE MINIONS
Bring home the Minions with your favourite Nestlé Breakfast Cereals
Minions “Win a Free Backpack” Contest
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to participate in the Minions “Win a Free Backpack” Contest (the “Contest”) and the Contest Rules (as stated below) form the Contest Terms and Conditions. All persons registering or taking part in this Contest (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions.
1. This Contest is organized by NESTLÉ SINGAPORE (PTE) LTD, of 15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium @Changi Business Park, Singapore 486035 (“Nestlé”).
2. The Contest is open to all individual Singapore residents who are:
(i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Contest Period (as defined below). Participants below the age of 18 shall obtain the necessary consent from their parents/legal guardians before participating in this Contest and submitting any personal information, and shall furnish such proof of consent should organizers require it; and
(ii) not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Contest or any similar contest.
Employees of: (a) Nestlé; and (b) Nestlé’s advertising agencies, and the immediate family members of these employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
3. The Contest is valid from 1 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive, the “Contest Period”).
STEP 1: Purchase a Promotional Pack and find the 6-digits code (“Promotional Code”) on the pack.
Promotional Pack includes KOKO KRUNCH Minions 330g, HONEY STARS Minions 300g, MILO Minions 330g, KOKO KRUNCH DUO Minions 330g
Promotional packs are subject to availability, whilst stocks last.
STEP 2: To enter into the prize draw, visit the website www.nestle-cereals.com/minions2 and access the Contest homepage. Submit your 6-digits code and enter the requested information to participate in the prize draw.
Promotional Code must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. The use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any Promotional Codes not intended for use in this Contest, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void. If you cannot read your Promotional Code due to a genuine printing error, you can contact a customer service (contact details can be found on the packaging or go to https://www.nestle-cereals.com/sg/en/contact for the replacement code. Any request for a replacement must be received by no later than 31 Nov 2020 . If genuine, a replacement code will be sent to you.
Participants are required to keep their receipt and promotional pack as this may be required when verifying the winner.
Multiple entries are allowed per Participant, on condition that each entry submitted corresponds to a separate Promotional Code. Only one entry every 24 hours is allowed. Participants can re-enter the platform after 24 hours. Each Participant is only entitled to one prize in this Contest.
The prize draw will take place after the end of the Contest Period on 31 December 2020 and winners will be selected at random by a secure, independently verified, electronic automated process at Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd.
Main prizes: 150 winners will each win a Minion Backpack (“Draw Prize”)
4. Only entries that are considered as complete and correct by Nestlé will be eligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
Applicable phone and telco charges may apply, and participants shall be responsible for these expenses.
Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Nestlé shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions.
Participants shall participate in the Contest on his/her own account, and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons. Each Participant represents and warrants that:
(i) he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Contest and his/her participation, and
(ii) all materials, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Contest are original and do not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
5. Participants shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If Nestlé fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it may at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Contest mechanism.
6. Nestlé may, without notice and at any time, substitute any prize with a prize of similar value, as determined by Nestlé. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis, and are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded. Winners shall collect their prizes in person, and shall comply with and be bound by all terms which the prizes may be subject to.
7. Winners will be notified by email or telephone call by 31 January 2021 and will have 28 days to accept their prize in writing, otherwise the Draw Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the end of the Contest Period. If the initially selected winner is unable to receive the Draw Prize, for whatever reason, the Nestlé will offer the Draw Prize to a maximum of two reserves, selected and notified in the same manner and with the same conditions and timeframes for response.
The award of prizes will be subject to verification to the full satisfaction of Nestlé. Upon successful verification, the winners will be contacted by a representative of Nestlé regarding the method of how the prize will be received, which is subject to Nestlé’s sole discretion.
Any Participants who do not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. Nestlé may, at its sole discretion, modify the Contest Terms and Conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Contest, without prior notice to any person. Nestlé’s decisions on all matters relating to this Contest will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which it should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Prizes which remain unclaimed by any winner for 1 month after the announcement of the winners shall be conclusively forfeited by such winner, and the forfeited prize will be dealt with at Nestlé’s discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
10. Nestlé may disregard or disqualify any entry, participant or winner, in such manner as Nestlé deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to, (i) tamper with the operation of the Contest or any relevant website, (ii) participate in the Contest in any manner which may create any prejudice to or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Contest; and (iii) breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
11. To extent permitted by law, Nestlé will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Contest and prizes, and each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf shall indemnify Nestlé from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
12. Nestlé and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners may use all contact information and personal data provided by each Participant to conduct verification and other actions in connection with the Contest (including but not limited to those actions stated in these Contest Rules). In addition, the above-mentioned parties may also use the personal data for any promotional, advertising (included targeted advertising) or marketing activities which Nestlé believes may be of interest to the Participant. This includes sending out marketing, advertising (including targeted advertising), communication and promotional materials to the Participants relating to any products manufactured, marketed or sold by Nestlé and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners.
Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the Participant may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Nestlé, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing.
13. Participants shall grant permission to Nestlé and its agents to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness, in any media or form (“Materials”). These Materials may be used for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes by and for Nestlé. Participants are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Nestlé in respect of the creation and use of their image/likeness and/or the Materials. Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless Nestlé and its agents, employees and officers from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have in connection with the Materials.
14. Intellectual Property Rights mean all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Each Participant agrees that all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in any statement, works or content submitted, made or created by a Participant in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to any ideas and/or concepts, and any derivative works arising therefrom, are perpetually, unconditionally and absolutely assigned to, vested in, and owned by, Nestlé (the “Assigned Rights”). Nestlé may use these statements/contents/works in any way it deems fit without compensation to any Participant, and each Participant waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such statements/contents/works. Each Participant agrees to execute all documentation to ensure the above, where required by Nestlé.
Each Participant warrants that:
(a) it is the sole legal and beneficial owner of, and owns all the rights and interests in, the Assigned Rights
(b) it has not licensed or assigned any of the Assigned Rights other than under these Contest Rules;
(c) the Assigned Rights are free from any security interest, option, mortgage, charge or lien;
(d) he or she is unaware of any infringement or likely infringement of any of the Assigned Rights,
(e) all the Assigned Rights are valid and subsisting and there are and have been no claims, challenges, disputes or proceedings, pending or threatened, in relation to the ownership, validity or use of any of the Assigned Rights;
(f) so far as he or she is aware, exploitation of the Assigned Rights will not infringe the rights of any third party;
(g) the statements/contents/works are his or her original work and have not been copied from any other source.
15. This Contest is governed by Singapore law, and each Participant shall submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Contest, Nestlé, and its affiliates and contractors, are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by, those owners and the owners’ relevant affiliates where those owners or the owners’ affiliates are not part of the Nestlé group of companies.
Consumer Privacy Notice
The Nestlé Singapore Group, comprising Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd (including Nespresso Singapore), Wyeth Nutrition (Singapore) Pte. Limited and CPW Singapore (Pte) Ltd (collectively, "us", "we", or "our") respects your right to privacy when you communicate (online or offline) with us through our various websites, mobile applications, offline programs and events. We have therefore developed this Privacy Notice to inform you how we collects, store, use, share, process and protect the personal data about our consumers (“you”). It also tells you how you can access and update your personal data and make certain choices about how your personal data is used.
By using our websites, applications or by otherwise giving us your personal data you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use our websites or applications or give us any of your personal data. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. Any changes will be posted in this Privacy Notice and material changes will be prominently notified on the respective website or application this Privacy Notice applies to or will be otherwise communicated to you prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your information may be used.
If you have any requests concerning your personal data or any queries with regard to this Privacy Notice please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
Q1: What does this Privacy Notice apply to?
A: This Privacy Notice applies to personal data that we collect from you or receive from third parties or our affiliates anywhere in the world about our consumers. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information outside of our possession, control or power. Please note we may combine personal data that we collect via one method (e.g., a website) with personal data that we collect via another method (e.g., an offline event). We do this to get a more complete view of our consumers, which, in turn, allows us to serve you better and with more customization. This Privacy Notice applies to all personal data collected by us including via:
- Nestlé websites, including any consumer-directed websites operated by Nestlé and websites that we run on third party social networks;
- Nestlé mobile sites and applications;
- Nestlé text messaging programs;
- Offline registration cards which we may collect from consumers by post-mail, during in-store demonstrations, or other in-person events;
- Call centres;
- Third parties, including affiliate companies, joint venture partners or third party co-sponsors who may collect personal data from consumers and share consumer personal data with us from time to time;
- Other sources (e.g. third party data aggregators)
Q2: What information do we collect?
A: Personal data (as used in this Privacy Notice) refers to any data, whether true or untrue, that can be used to identify you on its own or in combination with other data that we have or have access to. We strive to limit the amount of personal data we collect and store to that which is reasonably necessary to provide you the relevant services. Some of the types of personal data we may collect include:
- Personal contact information
- Account login information
- Demographic information (e.g. date of birth, age, etc)
- Technical computer information (e.g. IP address, type of operating system, etc)
- Website usage information
- Consumer feedback
- Consumer-generated content
- Social network information, whenever you allow a third party social network to share it your personal data with us
- Payment information, including your credit card details, billing name and address
- Other information which we might need to collect for a specific Nestlé form, feature, or other service that you use or request.
Q3: For what purposes do we use your personal data?
A: We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below. Please note that not all of the uses below will be relevant to every consumer.
- Account maintenance, including administering any consumer loyalty or rewards programs that are associated with your account
- Customer service
- Product improvement and customization
- Consumer engagement
- Contests and other promotions
- Marketing communication
- Third party social networking, which may be integrated in our sites or applications for the purposes of running contests, allowing you to share content with friends, etc
- Website improvement and personalization
- Website community features such as sharing pictures, videos, artwork or other messages or content
- Website viral features, which allow you to easily share certain news, product information, promotions, wish list items, or other content with family members and friends (typically using names and email addresses)
- Order fulfilment
- Other general purposes (e.g. website security, internal research, etc)
By using any of the features and services described in Question 1 above, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure (as the case may be) of your personal data as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Q4: How do we protect your personal data?
A: We take all reasonable steps, including implementing reasonable technical and organisational measures, to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data collected through the various methods described in this Privacy Notice.
Q5: What happens if you refuse to provide your personal data?
A: If you choose not to submit any personal data when requested, you may not be able to participate in certain activities and personalized features and may limit the services and special offers we can provide you. For example, if you refuse to share your email address, you will not be able to receive any of our newsletters or otherwise register on our websites or use our applications. However, to simply browse our websites and learn more about our products, you do not need to give us any personal data.
Q6: Who do we disclose or transfer your personal data to and why?
A: We may share your personal data with our affiliated companies anywhere in the world including our subsidiary companies, business units, and our parent company Nestlé S.A and companies in which Nestlé S.A. has control through either direct or indirect ownership (collectively our affiliated companies”), and third parties such as service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support. We may also share your personal data with co-sponsors and promotion partners. This may involve, in some cases, a transfer of your personal data outside Singapore.
We may disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of Nestlé, its customers, or the public. We may also disclose your personal data in the course of a business asset transaction involving us.
Q7: How can you access, modify, or make other choices regarding the use of your personal data?
A: We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below. Please note that not all of the uses below will be relevant to every consumer.
- You have the option not to share any of your personal data with us. However, if you choose this option, you will be limited in the activities and features we can provide you, as mentioned in Question 5 above.
- If you do not want to receive newsletters, announcements, or other communications and/or services from a Nestlé website or brand, please visit the appropriate "Unsubscribe" section(s) on our website or application and amend your preferences.
- Along with every e-mail marketing communication sent to you, we provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future marketing communications (i.e., unsubscribe). Simply follow the unsubscribe process or directions provided in the email.
- Should you wish to discontinue receiving telephone marketing messages from us, please visit the appropriate "Unsubscribe" section(s) on our website or application and amend your preferences.
- You can review or update any personal data that we may have collected about you for our general website and application registration. To do this, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
Q8: How long do we keep your personal data?
A: We may store your personal data for as long as it is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). We may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after you stop using Nestlé Singapore services or stop using this website or application.
Q9 Do we link to other third party sites?
A: Our websites and applications may provide links to, or features from, other third party sites (such as independent e-commerce sites and third party social networks). If you link to or use such third party sites or features, you do so at your own risk. We do not control and are not responsible for the content or practices of any third party site, application, or feature.
Q10: How can you contact us?
A: If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or our information collection practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
Copyright © 2013 Nestlé Singapore Group
How long does the promotion run for?
You can enter the promotion from 1 Nov 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
What is the promotion?
With every purchase made of a qualifying pack of your favourite breakfast cereal, you can be in with the chance to win a Minions Backpack.
Which products are in the promotion? And where can I find them?
KOKO KRUNCH MINIONS 330g Promo Pack, KOKO KRUNCH DUO MINIONS 330g Promo Pack, HONEY STARS MINIONS 300g Promo Pack, MILO Cereal MINIONS 330g Promo Pack only
How do I enter the promotion?
Purchase a qualifying promotion pack of Nestlé Breakfast Cereals (with Minions Promo Packaging). Enter the 6 digit code found in the cereal box* and submit your entry.If you are the winner, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your prize.
Do I have to make a purchase to enter?
Yes, you will need to purchase a pack of qualifying Nestlé Breakfast Cereals from Singapore. Don’t worry, these packs are clearly marked with the campaign and can be found in all major retailers
How old do I have to be to enter?
In order to enter the promotion, you must be over 18 years of age.
I have a question about Nestlé Breakfast Cereals products
If you have a question about the products, you can find out more about our products here. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to get in touch with us.
I can't find my on-pack promo code?
The 6 digit code is printed on the top flap of the promotional packs of Nestlé Breakfast Cereals.
I have trouble with my on-pack promo code, what should I do?
Don’t worry. If you cannot read your promotional code due to a genuine printing error, you should contact Nestlé Consumer Services [0800 6378 5385]. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 31 Nov 2020 to ensure that the request can be processed before the end of the promotion Nestlé does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes that are damaged or defaced due to the way the product packaging is opened.
Do I need to keep my on-pack promo code and the receipt?
Yes, you must retain your receipt and promotional box to verify your purchase. If you are a potential winner, you will be asked to provide these as proof of eligibility, before the prize is officially awarded.
I'm facing technical issues with the site…
We are sorry that you are having some issues with the site! Try refreshing the page you are on. If that does not work, try using a different web browser as this might resolve the problems you are having. If you are still having issues, feel free to get in contact. Be sure to send a screenshot so we can see the error you are having.
What is included in the prize?
If you are a winner you will receive a Minions Backpack.
Can I swap the prize?
Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives.
Prizes & Promotions
DISCOVER AMAZING PRIZES TO WIN