Win a GARMIN Activity Tracker inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Nestle Breakfast Cereals Star Wars 2019 GARMIN Activity Tracker Lucky Draw
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to participate in the Nestle Breakfast Cereals Star Wars 2019 GARMIN Activity Tracker Lucky Draw (the “Contest”) and the Contest Rules (as stated below) form the Contest Terms and Conditions. All persons registering or taking part in this Contest (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions.
1. This Contest is organized by NESTLÉ SINGAPORE (PTE) LTD (SINGAPORE) PTE. LIMITED, of 15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium @Changi Business Park, Singapore 486035 (“Nestlé”).
2. The Contest is open to all individual Singapore residents who are:
(i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Contest Period (as defined below). Participants below the age of 18 shall obtain the necessary consent from their parents/legal guardians before participating in this Contest and submitting any personal information, and shall furnish such proof of consent should organizers require it; and
(ii) not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Contest or any similar contest.
Employees of: (a) Nestlé; and (b) Nestlé’s advertising agencies, and the immediate family members of these employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
3. The Contest is valid from 15 October 2019 to 31 January 2020 (both dates inclusive, the “Contest Period”).
STEP 1: Purchase a Promotional Pack from any of our participating retail outlets (including but not limited to FairPrice, Cold Storage, Giant, Sheng Siong, Prime ) and e-commerce platforms (including but not limited to Redmart, Lazada, Qoo10). Retain proof of purchase. This will be requested from the Winner during prize collection.
Promotional Pack includes KOKO KRUNCH Star Wars 330g, HONEY STARS Star Wars 300g, MILO Cereal Star Wars 330g, Cookie Crisp Star Wars 330g containing a 6-digits code (“Promotional Code”) on the pack.
Promotional packs are subject to availability, whilst stocks last
STEP 2: To enter into the prize draw, visit the website www.nestle-cereals.com/star-warsIX and access the Contest homepage. Select ‘Singapore’, submit your 6-digits code and enter the requested information to participate in the prize draw.
Promotional Codes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. The use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any Promotional Codes not intended for use in this Contest, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void. If you cannot read your Promotional Code due to a genuine printing error, you can contact a customer service (contact details can be found on the packaging or go to [https://www.nestle-cereals.com/sg/en/contact]) for the replacement code. Any request for a replacement must be received by no later than 20 January 2020. If genuine, a replacement code will be sent to you
Multiple entries are allowed per Participant, on condition that each entry by the same Participant is submitted at least 24 hours after the previous submission (based on Name, Email & Cookie). Each Participant is also entitled to only one prize in this Contest.
The prize draw will take place after the end of the Contest Period on 20 February 2020 and winners will be selected at random by a secure, independently verified, electronic automated process at Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd.
Main prizes: 100 winners will each win a Limited Edition GARMIN Star Wars Activity Tracker
4. Only entries that are considered as complete and correct by Nestlé will be eligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
Applicable phone and telco charges may apply, and participants shall be responsible for these expenses.
Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Nestlé shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions.
Participants shall participate in the Contest on his/her own account, and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons. Each Participant represents and warrants that:
(i) he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Contest and his/her participation, and
(ii) all materials, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Contest are original and do not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
5. Participants shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If Nestlé fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it may at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Contest mechanism.
6. Nestlé may, without notice and at any time, substitute any prize with a prize of similar value, as determined by Nestlé. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis, and are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded. Winners shall collect theirprizes in person, and shall comply with and be bound by all terms which the prizes may be subject to.
7. Winners will be notified by postwithin 7 working days of the draw and will have 30 working days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the end of the Contest Period. If the initially selected winner is unable to receive the prize for whatever reason, Nestlé will offer the prize to a maximum of two reserves, selected and notified in the same manner and with the same conditions and timeframes for response. To collect their prizes, winners shall present personally the following verification document:
(i) NRIC or passport
(ii) Proof of Purchase - official receipt/invoice issued by the participating retailers. photocopies and reprinted receipts will not be accepted. Nestle reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any documentation deemed to be copies, tampered with or illegible
The award of prizes will be subject to verification to the full satisfaction of Nestlé. Any Participants who do not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. Nestlé may, at its sole discretion, modify the Contest Terms and Conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Contest, without prior notice to any person. Nestlé’s decisions on all matters relating to this Contest will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which it should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Prizes which remain unclaimed by any winner for 1 month after the announcement of the winners shall be conclusively forfeited by such winner, and the forfeited prize will be dealt with at Nestlé’s discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
10. Nestlé may disregard or disqualify any entry, participant or winner, in such manner as Nestlé deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to, (i) tamper with the operation of the Contest or any relevant website, (ii) participate in the Contest in any manner which may create any prejudice to or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Contest; and (iii) breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
11. To extent permitted by law, Nestlé will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Contest and prizes, and each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf shall indemnify Nestlé from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
12. By choosing to participate in this lucky draw entry form, Participant agrees and hereby consents that Nestlé may collect, use and disclose Participant's personal data to its affiliates, service providers and partners, as provided in this entry form, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and Nestlé's data protection policy available at our website www.nestle.com.sg:
(a) to administer this Contest, including to contact Participant and to conduct verification and other actions in connection with the Contest for the administration of prizes in relation to this lucky draw;
(b) use the personal data for promotional, advertising (included targeted advertising) or marketing activities which Nestlé believes may be of interest to the Participant;
(c) to send out marketing, advertising (including targeted advertising), communication and promotional materials to the Participant relating to any products manufactured, marketed or sold by Nestlé and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners.
13. Participants hereby provide consent to Nestlé and its agents to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness, in any media or form (“Materials”). These Materials may be used for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes by and for Nestlé. Participants are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Nestlé in respect of the creation and use of their image/likeness and/or the Materials. Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless Nestlé and its agents, employees and officers from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have in connection with the Materials.
Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the Participant may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Nestlé, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing in accordance with the PDPA. If a Participant requires access to his/her personal data or any amendment or correction to be made, or wishes to withdraw consent to any specific use of his/her personal data, he/she should contact the relevant Nestlé officer at Nestle.privacy@SG.nestle.com. To withdraw consent, please visit the “Unsubscribe” tab on www.nestle.com.sg or contact Nestlé at Nestle.privacy@SG.nestle.com.
14. Intellectual Property Rights mean all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Each Participant agrees that all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in any statement, works or content submitted, made or created by a Participant in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to any ideas and/or concepts, and any derivative works arising therefrom, are perpetually, unconditionally and absolutely assigned to, vested in, and owned by, Nestlé (the “Assigned Rights”). Nestlé may use these statements/contents/works in any way it deems fit without compensation to any Participant, and each Participant waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such statements/contents/works. Each Participant agrees to execute all documentation to ensure the above, where required by Nestlé.
Each Participant warrants that: (a) it is the sole legal and beneficial owner of, and owns all the rights and interests in, the Assigned Rights, (b) it has not licensed or assigned any of the Assigned Rights other than under these Contest Rules; (c) the Assigned Rights are free from any security interest, option, mortgage, charge or lien; (d) he or she is unaware of any infringement or likely infringement of any of the Assigned Rights, (e) all the Assigned Rights are valid and subsisting and there are and have been no claims, challenges, disputes or proceedings, pending or threatened, in relation to the ownership, validity or use of any of the Assigned Rights; (f) so far as he or she is aware, exploitation of the Assigned Rights will not infringe the rights of any third party; (g) the statements/contents/works are his or her original work and have not been copied from any other source.
15. This Contest is governed by Singapore law, and each Participant shall submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Contest, Nestlé, and its affiliates and contractors, are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by, those owners and the owners’ relevant affiliates where those owners or the owners’ affiliates are not part of the Nestlé group of companies
Star Wars FAQ
|How long does the promotion run for?|
|You can enter the promotion from 00:01 on 15.10.19 and ends at 23:59 on 31.01.2020|
|What is the promotion?|
|With every purchase made of a qualifying pack of your favourite breakfast cereal, you stand a chance to win a Limited Edition Star Wars GARMIN Activity Tracker.|
|Which products are in the promotion? And where can I find them?|
|KOKO KRUNCH 330g/ HONEY STARS 300g/ MILO Cereals 330g/ Cookie Crisp 330g STAR WARS Promotion packs only.|
|How do I enter the promotion?|
To enter the promotion, simply purchase a qualifying Nestle Breakfast Cereals promotion pack. Retain your proof of purchase. Enter the in-pack 6-digit promotional code at nestle-cereals.com/star-warsIX, play a game and submit your entry.
|Do I have to make a purchase to enter?|
|Yes, you will need to purchase a pack of qualifying Nestlé Breakfast Cereals from Singapore. Don’t worry, these packs are clearly marked with the campaign and can be found in all major retailers|
|How old do I have to be to enter?|
|In order to enter the promotion, you must be over 18 years of age.|
|I have a question about Nestlé Breakfast Cereals products|
|If you have a question about the products, you can find out more about our products here. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to get in touch with us.|
|I can't find my on-pack promo code?|
|The code is printed on the top flap of the Nestle Breakfast Cereals STAR WARS promotional packs.|
|I have trouble with my on-pack promo code, what should I do?|
Don’t worry. If you cannot read your promotional code due to a genuine printing error, you should contact Nestlé Consumer Services 0800 6378 5385. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 20th January 2020 to ensure that the request can be processed before the end of the promotion Nestlé does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes that are damaged or defaced due to the way the product packaging is opened.
|Do I need to keep my on-pack promo code and the receipt?|
|Yes, you must retain your receipt and promotional box to verify your purchase. If you are a potential winner, you will be asked to provide these as proof of eligibility, before the prize is officially awarded.|
|I'm facing technical issues with the site…|
|We are sorry that you are having some issues with the site! Try refreshing the page you are on. If that does not work, try using a different web browser as this might resolve the problems you are having. If you are still having issues, feel free to get in contact. Be sure to send a screenshot so we can see the error you are having.|
|What is included in the prize?|
|100 Winners will be selected for a Limited edition Star Wars GARMIN Activity Tracker|
Prizes & Promotions
PRIZES FOR THE FAMILY