WIN CRAYOLA SUPPLIES AND ADD MORE COLOUR TO BACK TO SCHOOL!
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18+ only.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Cereal Partners UK (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase and internet, plus camera access are necessary to enter the promotion. Entrants must obtain the valid entry code from a promotional pack to allow entry into the promotion. Participants should retain each of their promotional packaging and proof of purchase showing the date of purchase during the main or late entry promotional period (which they have uploaded) and prior to date of entry as this will be required for claim purposes. Claims on multiple purchases require all promotional packaging and relevant receipts to be kept as these may be requested.
- No purchase necessary mail-in option available for Northern Ireland residents.
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person per week permitted to the promotion.
- A maximum of two (2) of the weekly / late entry draw Crayola Colouring bundles prizes can be won per household throughout the duration of the promotional period.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force, or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Each entry to the promotion must have a new pack purchase and unique receipt as part of the entry requirements. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The main promotional period will run between 00.00 on 01.08.22 and 23.59 on 11.09.22. The late entry period will run between 00.00 on 12.09.22 to 23.59 on 30.10.22. Any entries received outside the stated promotional periods will not be accepted.
- For the first five weeks of the main promotional period there will be 230 Crayola bundle prizes available each week to be won. For the last week there will be 250 Crayola bundle prizes available to be won.
11. In total there are 1,400 prizes available to be won from all genuine, valid entries received during the main promotional period.
Each promotional week during the main promotional period the following draws will occur:
- Draw 1, will take place on the Monday 8th August from all valid entries received during the preceding week, starting at 00.00 Monday 1st August to 23.59 on Sunday 7th August 2022;
- Draw 2, will take place on the Monday 15th August from all valid entries received during the preceding week, starting at 00.00 Monday 8th August to 23.59 on Sunday 14th August 2022
- Draw 3, will take place on the Monday 22nd August from all valid entries received during the preceding week, starting at 00.00 Monday 15th August to 23.59 on Sunday 21st August 2022;
- Draw 4, will take place on the Tuesday 30th August from all valid entries received during the preceding week, starting at 00.00 Monday 22nd August to 23.59 on Sunday 28th August 2022;
- Draw 5, will take place on the Monday 5th September from all valid entries received during the preceding week, starting at 00.00 Monday 29th August to 23.59 on Sunday 4th September 2022;
- Draw 6, will take place on the Monday 12th September from all valid entries received during the preceding week, starting at 00.00 Monday 5th September to 23.59 on Sunday 11th September 2022
Prize draw entries will not roll over from one week to the next.
- There will be one late entry prize draw from all valid entries received throughout the late entry promotional period from 00.00 on 12.09.22 to 23.59 on 30.10.22. This final late entry prize draw from all valid promotional entries will take place on 31st October 2022. 50 Crayola bundle prizes will be available to be won.
- 1,450 prizes available in total across the full duration of the promotion.
- To enter for a chance to win one of the prizes, entrants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of Nestlé Cereals, subject to availability, whilst stocks last (see clause 16 for participating products);
- Find the special entry code from the promotional pack purchased. Only the correct code from the relevant promotional pack with the corresponding receipt will allow entry into the promotion.
- Visit www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/colour and follow the directions to the promotional microsite;
- Enter their full name, email address and county, and upload a copy of the proof of purchase receipt plus the correct code from the purchased promotional pack. The proof of purchase details uploaded must be unique, clearly indicate the product purchased and be dated within the Promotional Period and prior to date of entry.
- Entrants will then be entered into the relevant prize draw and will be notified, by email, within two (2) working days of the relevant prize draw taking place if they are a winner.
- Incorrect or previously entered codes (from the same week) will receive an error message.
- Proof of purchase details can only be used once. Entrants who do not give the correct information or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded proof of purchase / receipts that:
- Are out of focus / blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Show a purchase date outside of the Promotional Period or after date of entry;
- Show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area; or
Are not unique to the individual.
16. Participants should retain each proof of purchase and packaging as these may be asked for as part of the verification process.
Participating promotional products include:
300g Cheerios Multigrain
540g Cheerios Multigrain
600g Cheerios Multigrain
700g Cheerios Multigrain
1.2kg Cheerios Multigrain
280g Cheerios Honey
575g Cheerios Honey
390g Shreddies The Original One
460g Shreddies The Original One
630g Shreddies The Original One
720g Shreddies The Original One
910g Shreddies The Original One
1.44kg Shreddies The Original One
500g Shreddies The Coco One
460g Shreddies The Honey One
500g Shreddies The Frosted One
540g Shreddies The Frosted One
460g Shreddies The Simple One
325g Nesquik Mix
375g Golden Nuggets
Promotional packs are subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, or misdirected entries, entries received outside any Promotional Period, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these T&Cs in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by using multiple IP addresses, using identities other than their own, the use of programme, alias or multiple accounts or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – Northern Ireland residents only should send a postal entry in an envelope containing their name, age, confirmed email address and full Northern Ireland postal address to: CPUK Crayola Promotion, NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, a special ‘No Purchase Necessary’ promotional code will be provided via the email address submitted on entry within two (2) working days, which can then be entered on the microsite in order to enter the promotion. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. Maximum of one (1) entry per person per week. ‘No Purchase Necessary’ applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 5th September 2022 [MR1] [JH2] for the main promotional period and 24th October 2022[MR3] [JH4] for the late entry phase to ensure that requests can be processed before the end of the promotion. ‘No Purchase Necessary’ codes have the same chance of winning.
‘No Purchase Necessary’ requests will be subject to verification.
19. There are a total of 1,400 Crayola bundle prizes available to be won across six (6) weekly draws.
- 230 prizes available to be won in the first five weeks
- 250 prizes available to be won in the last week
There is also one Late Draw for a chance to win one of 50 Crayola bundle prizes.
There are 1,450 prizes available in total.
Crayola Bundle packages
- The prize of a Crayola Bundle package includes the following Crayola items:
1 x Silly Scents Mini Art Kit
1 x Colours of the World Crayons (24 count)
1 x Colours of the World Pencils (24 count)
1 x Markers (8 count)
1 x Crayons (8 count)
1 x Glitter Glue (9 count)
1 x Window Markers (8 count)
1 x Quick-Dry Paint Sticks (6 count)
1 x Scene Creation Kit
1 x Metallic Markers (6 count)
1 x Coloured Pencils (50 count)
1 x Signature Double Tip Markers (16 count)
Winner selection and Weekly Prize Draw
- Each week of the main promotional period, an independently verified prize draw process will be carried out from all valid entries received between 00.00 – 23.59, Monday to Sunday for the relevant week during the main promotional period.
22. The six (6) weekly draws will take place on the Monday (or Tuesday following the Bank Holiday weekend) following the previous week’s entries as highlighted to win one of the Crayola bundles prizes available.
- Winners will be contacted on the email address that they used to enter the promotion within two (2) working days of each draw taking place and will be asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize within seven (7) days, this will include providing ID and proof of address. This claim process will involve providing personal details (including proof of age and address) to verify that the win is genuine and valid.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. After successful contact and the subsequent receipt of relevant personal information to allow verification, the claim will be processed, and the prize dispatch arranged. One (1) reminder email will be sent out to winners. Inaccurate information, however, may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to reminder email notifications after a further seven (7) working days of this notification, or if a selected winner is ineligible, rejects the prize, or is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, forfeit this original win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. If there are any spare prizes not claimed by 28 days after any draw, these will be added to the late entry draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time, including checking their junk and spam folders, in case they are a winner.
- Once verified, the winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of winner confirmation via email using the email address they entered with to confirm despatch details.
- The Crayola bundle prize will be fulfilled by being sent by secure signed-for carrier to the provided postal address.
- Winners should allow up to 28 days for their prize to arrive by the appropriate delivery method after successful claim of their prize and as advised during the verification process.
Late Entry Prize Draw
- A Late Entry Prize Draw for 50 Crayola bundle prizes will take place from all valid entries received between 00.00 on 12.09.22 and 23.59 on 30.10.22 via an independently verified prize draw process on 31st October 2022. Any unclaimed Crayola prizes from the main promotional period will be included in the Late Entry Prize Draw.
- The late entry draw winners will be contacted using the same process as above and will have 14 days to claim their prize from first notification. Failure of any winner to claim their prize within these timescales or if a selected winner is ineligible, rejects the prize, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason allows the Promoter to withhold the prize from the original winner who will have been deemed to have forfeited the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to the reserve winner drawn next in line during the late entry draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until all winners and reserves for any prizes outstanding have been contacted as detailed. The reserve winner contacting process will continue until up to two (2) reserves have been contacted for any outstanding prize. Any prizes that have not been claimed after this process has been executed will be withdrawn from the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
- Once verified, the late draw winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of winner confirmation via email using the email address they entered with to confirm despatch details.
- The Late Entry Draw prizes will be fulfilled by being sent by secure signed-for carrier to the provided postal address.
Winners should allow up to 28 days for their prize to arrive by the appropriate delivery method after successful claim of their prize and as advised during the verification process.
- The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- Proof of entry is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries that are lost, damaged, or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional pack and proof of purchase for each entry as proof of a valid entry in order to verify their claim. If more than one entry has been received, the Promoter reserves the right to request all related proof of purchases and promotional packs.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated herein and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the user does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the user and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winning participant.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid, and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability fo
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
iii. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, purchase, packaging and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within seven (7) calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By taking part in the promotion the prize winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to this promotion only.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
Nestlé Privacy Notice
Effective: May 2018
SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE
Please read this privacy notice (“Notice”) carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it. This Notice applies to individuals who interact with Nestlé services as consumers (“you”). This Notice explains how your Personal Data are collected, used, and disclosed by Nestlé United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland (“Nestlé”, “We”, Us”). It also tells you how you can access and update your Personal Data and make certain choices about how your Personal Data are used.
This Notice covers both our online and offline data collection activities, including Personal Data that We collect through our various channels such as websites, apps, third party social networks, Consumer Engagement Service, points of sale and events. Please note that we might aggregate personal data from different sources (website, offline event). As part of this, We combine Personal Data that were originally collected by different Nestlé entities or Nestlé partners. Please see Section 9 for further information on how to object to this.
If you do not provide necessary Personal Data to us (We will indicate to you when this is the case, for example, by making this information clear in our registration forms), We may not be able to provide you with our goods and/or services. This Notice can change from time to time (see Section 11).
This Notice provides important information in the following areas:
- SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
- COOKIES/SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, LOG FILES AND WEB BEACONS
- USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- STORAGE AND/OR TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- CHANGES TO OUR NOTICE
- DATA CONTROLLERS & CONTACT
This Notice applies to Personal Data that We collect from or about you, through the methods described below (see Section 2), from the following sources:
Nestlé websites. Consumer-directed websites operated by or for Nestlé, including sites that We operate under our own domains/URLs and mini-sites that We run on third party social networks such as Facebook (“Websites”).
Nestlé mobile sites/apps. Consumer-directed mobile sites or applications operated by or for Nestlé, such as smartphone apps.
E-mail, text and other electronic messages. Interactions with electronic communications between you and Nestlé.
Nestlé CES. Communications with our Consumer Engagement Centre (“CES”).
Offline registration forms. Printed or digital registration and similar forms that We collect via, for example, postal mail, in-store demos, contests and other promotions, or events.
Advertising interactions. Interactions with our advertisements (e.g., if you interact with on one of our ads on a third party website, we may receive information about that interaction).
Data We create. In the course of our interactions with you, we may create Personal Data about you (e.g. records of your purchases from our websites).
Data from other sources. Third party social networks (e.g. such as Facebook), advertising networks (e.g. such as Google), market research (if feedback not provided on an anonymous basis), third party data aggregators, Nestlé promotional partners, public sources and data received when we acquire other companies.
Depending on how you interact with Nestlé (online, offline, over the phone, etc.), We collect various types of information from you, as described below.
Personal contact information. This includes any information you provide to Us that would allow Us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, social network details, or phone number
Account login information. Any information that is required to give you access to your specific account profile. Examples include your login ID/email address, screen name, password in unrecoverable form, and/or security question and answer.
Demographic information & interests. Any information that describes your demographic or behavioural characteristics. Examples include your date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographic location (e.g. postcode/zip code), favourite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information.
Information from computer/mobile device. Any information about the computer system or other technological device that you use to access one of our Websites or apps, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, operating system type, and web browser type and version. If you access a Nestlé website or app via a mobile device such as a smartphone, the collected information will also include, where permitted, your phone’s unique device ID, advertising ID, geo-location, and other similar mobile device data.
Websites/communication usage information. As you navigate through and interact with our Websites or newsletters, We use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages. This information is captured using automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons, and is also collected through the use of third party tracking for analytics and advertising purposes. You have the right to object to the use of such technologies, for further details please see Section 4.
Market research & consumer feedback. Any information that you voluntarily share with Us about your experience of using our products and services.
Consumer-generated content. Any content that you create and then share with Us on third party social networks or by uploading it to one of our Websites or apps, including the use of third party social network apps such as Facebook. Examples include photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar media or content. Where permitted, We collect and publish consumer-generated content in connection with a variety of activities, including contests and other promotions, website community features, consumer engagement, and third party social networking.
Third party social network information. Any information that you share publicly on a third party social network or information that is part of your profile on a third party social network (such as Facebook) and that you allow the third party social network to share with Us. Examples include your basic account information (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture, user ID, list of friends, etc.) and any other additional information or activities that you permit the third party social network to share. We receive your third party social network profile information (or parts of it) every time you download or interact with a Nestlé web application on a third party social network such as Facebook, every time you use a social networking feature that is integrated within a Nestlé site (such as Facebook Connect) or every time you interact with Us through a third party social network. To learn more about how your information from a third party social network is obtained by Nestlé, or to opt-out of sharing such social network information, please visit the website of the relevant third party social network.
Payment and Financial information. Any information that We need in order to fulfil an order, or that you use to make a purchase, such as your debit or credit card details (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment (if such are made available). In any case, We or our payment processing provider(s) handle payment and financial information in a manner compliant with applicable laws, regulations and security standards such as PCI DSS.
Calls to Consumer Engagement Services. Communications with a CES can be recorded or listened into, in accordance with applicable laws, for local operational needs (e.g. for quality or training purposes). Payment card details are not recorded. Where required by law, you will be informed about such recording at the beginning of your call.
Sensitive Personal Data. We do not seek to collect or otherwise process sensitive personal data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to process your sensitive personal data for any reason, we rely on your prior express consent for any processing which is voluntary (e.g. for marketing purposes). If we process your sensitive personal data for other purposes, we rely on the following legal bases: (i) detection and prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud); and (ii) compliance with applicable law (e.g. to comply with our diversity reporting).
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 13. If we discover that we have unintentionally collected personal data from a child below 13, we will remove that child’s personal data from our records promptly. However, Nestlé may collect personal data about children below the age of 13 years of age from the parent or guardian directly, and with that person’s explicit consent.
Cookies/Similar Technologies. Please see our Cookie Notice to learn how you can manage your cookie settings and for detailed information on the cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them.
Log Files. We collect information in the form of log files that record website activity and gather statistics about your browsing habits. These entries are generated automatically, and help Us to troubleshoot errors, improve performance and maintain the security of our Websites.
Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that deliver a graphic image on a web page or in an email for the purpose of transferring data back to Us. The information collected via web beacons will include information such as IP address, as well as information about how you respond to an email campaign (e.g. at what time the email was opened, which links you click on in the email, etc.). We will use web beacons on our Websites or include them in e-mails that We send to you. We use web beacon information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to, site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising, email auditing and reporting, and personalisation.
The following paragraphs describe the various purposes for which We collect and use your Personal Data, and the different types of Personal Data that are collected for each purpose. Please note that not all of the uses below will be relevant to every individual.
What We use your Personal Data for
Our legitimate interests
Consumer service. We use your Personal Data for consumer service purposes, including responding to your enquiries. This typically requires the use of certain personal contact information and information regarding the reason for your inquiry (e.g. order status, technical issue, product question/complaint, general question, etc.).
Contests, marketing and other promotions. With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, ads, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Some of our campaigns and promotions are run on third party websites and/or social networks. This use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose (or withdraw your consent in certain countries) to the processing of your Personal Data for this purposes. For detailed information on how to modify your preferences about marketing communication, please see Sections 9 and 10 below. For more information about our contests and other promotions, please see the official rules or details posted with each contest/promotion.
Third party social networks: We use your Personal Data when you interact with third party social networking features, such as “Like” functions, to serve you with advertisements and engage with you on third party social networks. You can learn more about how these features work, the profile data that We obtain about you, and find out how to opt out by reviewing the privacy notices of the relevant third party social networks. We use your Personal Data to tailor and deliver communications to you, including via social media, based on your interests and your interactions with our products and services.
Personalisation (offline and online). With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data (i) to analyse your preferences and habits, (ii) to anticipate your needs based on our analysis of your profile, (iii) to improve and personalise your experience on our Websites and apps; (iv) to ensure that content from our Websites/apps is optimised for you and for your computer or device; (v) to provide you with targeted advertising and content, and (vi) to allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so. For example, We remember your login ID/email address or screen name so that you can quickly login the next time you visit our site or so that you can easily retrieve the items you previously placed in your shopping cart. Based on this type of information, and with your consent (where required), We also show you specific Nestlé content or promotions that are tailored to your interests. The use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose. For detailed information on how to opt-out please refer to Section 10 below.
Order fulfilment. We use your Personal Data to process and ship your orders, inform you about the status of your orders, correct addresses and conduct identity verification and other fraud detection activities. This involves the use of certain Personal Data and payment information.
Other general purposes (e.g. internal or market research, analytic, security). In accordance with applicable laws, We use your Personal Data for other general business purposes, such as maintaining your account, conducting internal or market research and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We reserve the right, if you have Nestlé accounts, to reconcile those accounts into one single account. We also use your Personal Data for management and operation of our communications, IT and security systems.
Legal reasons or merger/acquisition. In the event that Nestlé or its assets are acquired by, or merged with, another company including through bankruptcy, we will share your Personal Data with any of our legal successors. We will also disclose your Personal Data to third parties (i) when required by applicable law; (ii) in response to legal proceedings; (iii) in response to a request from a competent law enforcement agency; (iv) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or the public; or (v) to enforce the terms of any agreement or the terms of our Website.
In addition to the Nestlé entities mentioned in the data controllers and contact section (see Section 12), We share your Personal Data with the following types of third party organisations:
Service providers. These are external companies that We use to help Us run our business (e.g. order fulfilment, payment processing, fraud detection and identity verification, website operation, market research companies, support services, promotions, website development, data analysis, CRC, etc.). Service providers, and their selected staff, are only allowed to access and use your Personal Data on Our behalf for the specific tasks that they have been requested to carry out, based on our instructions, and are required to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Where required by applicable law, you can obtain a list of the providers processing your Personal Data (see Section 12 to contact Us).
Credit reporting agencies/debt collectors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, credit reporting agencies and debt collectors are external companies that We use to help Us to verify your creditworthiness (in particular for orders with invoice) or to collect outstanding invoices.
Third party companies using Personal Data for their own marketing purposes. Except in situations where you have given your consent, We do not license or sell your Personal Data to third party companies for their own marketing purposes. Their identity will be disclosed at the time your consent is sought.
For example, we may share with Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook”) certain data regarding actions that you take on our Websites such as your visits to our Websites, your interactions on our Websites, use of Facebook Connect and information collected from cookies or similar technologies including the Facebook pixel. This allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, improve our marketing practices, and helps us deliver more relevant advertising to you and people like you (including on social media such as Facebook). We are a joint data controller with Facebook for this processing, and we have entered into a joint controllership agreement with Facebook, under which we are required to provide you with the information set out in this paragraph. You should contact Facebook if you wish to exercise your data protection rights. Further information, including how Facebook enables you to exercise your data protection rights, and subsequently processes your information as independent data controller can be found in Facebook's Data Policy, which is accessible on Facebook's website.
Third party recipients using Personal Data for legal reasons or due to merger/acquisition. We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties for legal reasons or in the context of an acquisition or a merger (see Section 5 for details).
Nestlé takes every reasonable step to ensure that your personal data are only processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. The criteria for determining the retention period for your Personal Data are:
- Nestlé will retain copies of your Personal Data in a form that allows for identification only for as long as:
- We maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g. where you are included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed)
- Your Personal Data are necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and we have a valid legal basis,
- The duration of:
- any applicable limitation period (i.e. any period during which a person could bring a legal claim against us), and
- an additional 2 months following the end of the applicable limitation period (so we are able to identify any personal data of a person who may bring a claim at the end of the applicable period),
- In addition, if any relevant legal claims are brought, we may continue to process your Personal Data for such additional time necessary in connection with that claim.
During the periods noted in paragraphs b (i) and b (ii) above, we will restrict our processing of your Personal Data to storage or, and maintaining the security of, those data, except to the extent the data need to be reviewed in connection with any claim, or any obligation under applicable law.
Once the periods in paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) above, each to the extent applicable, have concluded, we will either
- permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data or
- anonymise the relevant Personal Data.
We use appropriate measures (described below) to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Please note, however, that these protections do not apply to information you choose to share in public areas such as third party social networks.
People who can access your Personal Data. Your Personal Data will be processed by our authorised staff or agents, on a need to know basis, depending on the specific purposes for which your Personal Data have been collected (e.g. our staff in charge of consumer care matters will have access to your consumer record).
Measures taken in operating environments. We store your Personal Data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorised access. We follow reasonable standards to protect Personal Data. The transmission of information via the Internet is, unfortunately, not completely secure and although We will do our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of the data during transmission through our Websites/apps.
Measures We expect you to take. It is important that you also play a role in keeping your Personal Data safe and secure. When signing up for an online account, please be sure to choose an account password that would be difficult for others to guess and never reveal your password to anyone else. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for any use of your account. If you use a shared or public computer, never choose to have your login ID/email address or password remembered and make sure to log out of your account every time you leave the computer. You should also make use of any privacy settings or controls We provide you in our Website/app.
Transfer of your Personal Data. Because of the international nature of our business, we may need to transfer your personal data within the Nestlé group, and to third parties as noted in Section 6 above, in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. The storage as well as the processing of your Personal Data as described above may require that your Personal Data are ultimately transferred/transmitted to, and/or stored at, a destination outside of your country of residence, notably Germany and Switzerland.
We will also transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (e.g. other Nestlé entities) including to countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the EEA. We (i) have put in place European Commission approved standard contractual clauses to protect your Personal Data (and you have a right to ask Us for a copy of these clauses(by contacting Us as set out below) and/or (ii) will rely on your consent (where permitted by law).
Access to Personal Data. You have the right to access, review and request a physical or electronic copy of information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data.
These rights can be exercised by sending Us an e-mail UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com or writing to us at Data Protection Nestle UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by Us and permitted by law). If the request is submitted by a person other than you, without providing evidence that the request is legitimately made on your behalf, the request will be rejected. Please note that any identification information provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Additional rights (e.g. modification, deletion of Personal Data). Where provided by law, you can (i) request deletion, the portability, correction or revision of your Personal Data; (ii) limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Data; and (iii) revoke consent to any of our data processing activities.
Subject to applicable law, you may also have the following additional rights regarding the use of your Relevant Personal Data:
Please note that, in certain circumstances, We will not be able to delete your Personal Data without also deleting your user account. We may be required to retain some of your Personal Data after you have requested deletion, to satisfy our legal or contractual obligations. We may also be permitted by applicable laws to retain some of your Personal Data to satisfy our business needs.
Where available, our Websites have a dedicated feature through which you can review and edit the Personal Data that you have provided. Please note that We require our registered consumers to verify their identity (e.g. login ID/email address, password) before they can access or make changes to their account information. This helps prevent unauthorised access to your account.
We hope that We can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Personal Data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to competent data protection authorities.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data that you provide to Us. The following mechanisms give you the following control over your Personal Data:
Cookies/Similar Technologies. You manage your consent via (i) our consent management solution or (ii) your browser so as to refuse all or some cookies/similar technologies, or to alert you when they are being used. Please see Section 4 above.
Advertising, marketing and promotions. You can consent for your Personal Data to be used by Nestlé to promote its products or services through tick-box(es) located on the registration forms or by answering the question(s) presented by our CES representatives. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive such communications, you can subsequently unsubscribe from receiving marketing-related communications at any time, by following the instructions provided in each such communication. To unsubscribe from marketing communications sent by any medium, including third party social networks, you can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing through links available in our communications, logging into the Websites/apps or third party social networks and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by unchecking the relevant boxes or by calling our CES. Please note that, even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications, you will still receive administrative communications from Us, such as order or other transaction confirmations, notifications about your account activities (e.g. account confirmations, password changes, etc.), and other important non marketing related announcements.
Personalization (offline and online): Where required by law, if you wish to have your Personal Data used by Nestlé to provide you with a personalized experience/targeted advertising & content, you can indicate so through the relevant tick-box(es) located on the registration form or by answering the question(s) presented by our CES representatives. If you decide that you no longer wish to benefit from this personalization, you can opt-out at any time by logging into the Websites/apps and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by unchecking the relevant boxes or by calling our CES.
Targeted Advertising. We partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve advertising on behalf of Us and other non-affiliated companies on the Internet. Some of those advertisements are tailored to your interests based on information collected on Nestlé sites or on non-affiliated websites over time. You can visit www.aboutads.info/choices to learn more about this type of advertising, as well as about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising practices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. Additionally, you can opt-out of this type of advertising in mobile applications from companies that participate in the DAA’s AppChoices app by downloading the app from the iOS or Android app store. You can also stop the collection of precise location data from a mobile device by accessing your device location service settings.
If We change the way We handle your Personal Data, We will update this Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and this Notice at any time, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Notice.
To ask questions or make comments on this Notice and our privacy practices or to make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, please contact Us at: Contact Us or Write in to us at: Nestlé Consumer Services, PO Box No 203, York, YO91 1XY or call our CES on (UK) 0800 585 759 (ROI) 00800 6378 5385.
You can also contact our Data Protection contact via email at: UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com or post: Data Protection Nestle UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
We will acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way We manage Personal Data (including a complaint that We have breached your rights under applicable privacy laws).
Nestlé UK Headquarters (Registered Office)
1 City PlaceGatwickRH6 0PAUnited KingdomTel: 0208 686 3333
Cereal Partners UK Headquarters
Cereal Partners UK2 Albany Place28 Bridge Road East
Tel: 01707 824400
- WRITE US
- IN PERSON
For the last 15 years we’ve been working to reduce the sodium (which is the major component of salt) in our breakfast cereals across the world, because we want to keep on making them more nutritious. Achieving consistency on all products, in all countries, takes time - so some may have more sodium than others. Our aim is for all our cereals – globally – to have the same reduced levels of sodium, with a target of less than 135mg per serving in all our children’s products.
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too.
It’s too early to say. The science in this area is still emerging. There is evidence that low GI foods take longer to digest and help you feel satisfied for longer, but none that you’ll eat fewer calories at the next meal.
Because it’s industry practice to label seasonal oils (oils that aren’t consistently available across the year). In Europe it’s now mandatory to detail the types of vegetable oils used in a food product. So it’s no longer permitted to use the term “vegetable oil” on a label.
How long does the promotion run for?
You can enter the promotion from 00:01 on 01/08/2022 to 23:59 on 11/09/2022
What is the promotion?
You have the chance to win a full supply of Crayola items: markers, crayons, pencils and much more! Actual prizes may vary from the image shown.
What are the qualifying products for this promotion?
- 300g Cheerios Multigrain
- 540g Cheerios Multigrain
- 600g Cheerios Multigrain
- 700g Cheerios Multigrain
- 2 x 600g Cheerios Multigrain
- 280g Cheerios Honey
- 575g Cheerios Honey
- 390g Shreddies The Original One
- 460g Shreddies The Original One
- 630g Shreddies The Original One
- 720g Shreddies The Original One
- 910g Shreddies The Original One
- 2 x 720g Shreddies The Original One
- 500g Shreddies The Coco One
- 460g Shreddies The Honey One
- 500g Shreddies The Frosted One
- 460g Shreddies The Simple One
- 375g Nesquik
- 325g Nesquik Mix
- 375g Golden Nuggets
How do I enter the promotion?
Purchase a participating promotional pack of Nestlé Cereals, subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Find the special entry code on the back of the pack. Visit www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/colour to access the entry form. Enter your full name, email address and county, and upload a copy of the proof of purchase receipt plus the correct code from the promotional pack.
Do I have to make a purchase to enter?
Yes, you will need to purchase a pack of qualifying Nestlé Breakfast Cereals. These packs are specially-marked for the promotion and can be found at most major retailers during the promotion period.
For Northern Ireland only – Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase and should send a postal entry in an envelope containing their name, age, confirmed email address and full Northern Ireland postal address, by 5th September 2022, to: CPUK Crayola Promotion, NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO91 1XY.
How will I know if I am a winner?
Each week of the main promotional period, an independently verified prize draw process will be carried out from all valid entries received between 00.00 – 23.59, Monday to Sunday for the relevant week during the main promotional period.
Winners will then be contacted on the email address that they used to enter the promotion within two (2) working days of each draw taking place and will be asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize within seven (7) days. This claim process will involve providing personal details (including proof of age and address) to verify that the win is genuine and valid. Be sure to check your emails, including your spam / junk folders!
If you are the lucky winner of our prize draw, you will be contacted by email, within 10 working days from the end of the promotion.
Is there an age restriction to enter the promotion?
Yes, you must be over 18 years old to enter the promotion.
Can I participate if I don't live in the country where the promotion is taking place?
This promotion is only open to residents in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
I have a question about Nestlé Breakfast Cereals products?
If you have a question about the products, you can find out more about our products here. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to contact us here.
I can't find my code on the pack?
The code is printed on the back of packs of qualifying Nestlé Breakfast Cereals. If you are still having trouble in finding your code, feel free to contact us here.
I have trouble reading my code on the pack, what should I do?
Don’t worry. If you cannot read your promotional code due to a genuine printing error, you should contact Nestlé Consumer Services 0800 0789 0789. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 5th September 2022 to ensure that the request can be processed before the end of the promotion. Nestlé does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes that are damaged or defaced due to the way the product packaging is opened.
Do I need to keep my on-pack promo code and the receipt?
Yes, you must retain your receipt and promotional box to verify your purchase. If you are a potential winner, you may be asked to provide these as proof of eligibility, before the prize is officially awarded.
I'm facing technical issues with the site…
We are sorry that you are experiencing some issues with the site! Try refreshing the page you are on. If that does not work, try using a different web browser as this might resolve the problems you are having. If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here. Be sure to send a screenshot so we can see the error you are having.
What are the prizes?
1,400 Crayola colouring bundles to be won (200+ Crayola items / bundle) plus 50 colouring bundles in late prize draw
Can I swap the prize?
Unfortunately not. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable.