These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18+ only.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Cereal Partners UK (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase, internet and camera / smart phone access are necessary to enter the promotion. Participants should retain their promotional packaging (including bar code) and each proof of purchase as it may be required for claim purposes. Claims on multiple purchases require all relevant receipts to be kept as they may be requested.
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day permitted to the promotion. There is a maximum of three (3) daily prize wins per household throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Each entry to the prize draw must have a new pack and unique receipt as part of the entry requirements. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The Main Promotional period for a chance to win each day the following prizes: 1 x City bike, 1 x National Trust one year family membership, 3 x £50 adidas vouchers, 2 x mini trampolines and 3 water bottles opens at 00:00 on 23.07.21 and closes each day at 23:59 until 15.09.21. The Main Promotional period lasts 55 days in total.
- There are 55 daily prize draws in total, ten prizes are available to be won from all genuine, valid entries received on each relevant day.
Each promotional week, starting on Friday 23rd July and for the following weeks commencing on the Friday 30th July, 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th August, then 3rd September and finally Friday 10th September, and then Saturday 11th Sunday 12th, Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th September the following draws will occur:
- Draw 1,8,15,22,29,43 & 50 (each Friday entries) will take place on the Monday (36 on the following Tuesday due to Bank Holiday) following the weekend from all valid entries received during the preceding Friday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 2,9,16,23,30,44 & 51 (each Saturday entries) will take place on the Monday (37 on the following Tuesday due to Bank Holiday) following the weekend from all valid entries received during the preceding Saturday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 3,10,17,24,31,45 & 52 (each Sunday entries) will take place on the Monday (38 on the following Tuesday due to Bank Holiday) following the weekend from all valid entries received during the preceding Sunday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 4,11,18,25,32,39,46 & 53 (each Monday entries) will take place on the Tuesday morning from all valid entries received during the previous day, Monday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 5,12,19,26,33,40, 47 & 54 (each Tuesday entries) will take place on the Wednesday morning following all valid entries received during the previous day, Tuesday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 6,13,20,27,34,41, 48 & 55 (each Wednesday entries) will take place on the Thursday morning following all valid entries received during the previous day, Wednesday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 7,14,21,28,35, 42 & 49 (each Thursday entries) will take place on the Friday morning following all valid entries received during the previous day, Thursday only (00.00 – 23.59);
Prize draw entries will not roll over from one day to the next
- There is one final draw from all valid entries received throughout the promotion. This Final Prize draw from all valid promotional entries takes place on 1st October 2021.
- To enter for your chance to win one of the daily prizes in the prize draw, participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of NESTLÉ Cereals, subject to availability, whilst stocks last (see clause 13 for participating products).
- Visit https://www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/en/paralympicsgb and follow the directions to the promotional microsite.
- Enter their full name, email address, county and upload a copy of the proof of purchase receipt. The proof of purchase details must be unique, clearly indicate the product purchased and be dated within the Promotional Period.
- Entrants will then be entered into that day’s prize draw and will be notified, by email, the next day as detailed above if they are a winner. Friday and Weekend draws (plus Bank Holiday) will be drawn the following Monday or Tuesday and winners notified on the same day.
- The Final prize draw winner will be notified by 8th October 2021.
- Participants should retain each proof of purchase as these may be called for as part of the verification process.
- Participating products include:
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 7x280g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 16x370g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 5x370g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 14x575g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 6x515g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 5x370g PR PM £2.69
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 1.2kg PR PBX XB
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 14x600g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 14x390g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 8x700g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 12x540g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 5x390g PR PM £2.69
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 5x390g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 8x300g
NESTLE GO FREE Corn Flakes Cereal 7x500g
NESTLE GO FREE Crisp Rice Cereal 7x350g
NESQUIK Cereal 9x375g
SHREDDED WHEAT HONEY NUT Cereal 7x500g
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 10x24Bsct
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 5x16 Biscuits
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 8x16 Biscuits
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 10x30 Biscuits
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Cereal 7x370g
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Cereal 7x625g
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Cereal 12x720g
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Red Berry Vanilla Cereal 7x450g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 1.44kg
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 7x390g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 10x460g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 14x630g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 10x910g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 6x460g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 6x460g PR PM £2.69
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 12x720g
Promotional packs only are subject to availability, whilst stocks last.
- Proof of purchase details can only be used once. Entrants who do not give the correct information or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded proof of purchase / receipts that:
- Are out of focus / blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Show a purchase date outside of the Promotional Period;
- Show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area; or
- Are not unique to the individual.
- Incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries, entries received outside any Promotional Period, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by using multiple IP addresses, using identities other than their own, the use of programme, alias or multiple accounts or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – Northern Ireland residents only should send an envelope containing their name, age, confirmed email address and full Northern Ireland postal address to: 2021 Family Fitness Promotion, NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, an email will notify that the entrant has been entered into the next available prize draw. No Purchase Necessary Winners ONLY will be subsequently contacted by email in the first instance with details of how to claim the prize. A Winner must respond to the notification email to claim his or her prize. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope, ‘No Purchase Necessary’. Applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 15.09.21 to ensure that requests can be processed before the end of the promotion.
No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
55 x City bike - 1 x Bike of winner’s choice (available from a choice of retailers), up to a maximum value of £300, including secure UK delivery. No cash alternative is available; All bike makes, and models are subject to availability. In the event that a specific make/model is unavailable, winners will have the option of selecting another alternative or waiting until their chosen model comes back into stock. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
55 x National Trust one year family membership - 1 x One-Year Family Membership for the National Trust, granting admission to a range of houses, castles, gardens, and parklands nationwide, including secure UK delivery. Membership is valid for up to two adults, who must be resident at the same address, and their children. Children must be aged 17 or under; Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prizes are subject to availability; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above. Note: Please check the National Trust website to view details of any revised openings or restrictions on access to venues due to any Covid related issues before visiting.
165 x £50 Adidas vouchers – 1 x £50 Adidas E-voucher sent via email address provided upon entry. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available. For further detail please see https://www.adidas.co.uk/help/how-do-i-use-my-gift-card-in-the-online-shop.html
110 x Mini trampoline - 1 x Domyos Cardio Fitness Trampoline Fit Trampo 100, including secure UK delivery. Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Specific make and model is subject to availability. In the event that the specific make/model is unavailable, an alternative product of equal or greater value will be provided; Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
165 x Water Bottles – 1 x 500ml water bottle. Our brand-new stainless-steel bottle vacuum insulated Evolution bottles are our absolute best. They have all the thermoregulation, temperature performance of our life collection – 24hr hot/12 hr cold. For further details please see https://www.onegreenbottle.com/shop/500ml-milk-evolution-stainless-steel-bottle-vacuum-insulated-copy/. Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prizes are subject to availability; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
1 x Compact treadmill - 1 x Sportstech F10 Folding Treadmill, including secure UK delivery. Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Specific make and model is subject to availability. In the event that the specific make/model is unavailable, an alternative product of equal or greater value will be provided; Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
Winner selection and notification
Daily Prize Draw
- Each day of the promotion an independently verified prize draw process will be carried out from all valid entries received between 00.00 – 23.59.
- The daily draws will take place the next working day for each of the days during the 55 days of the promotion 23.07.21 to 15.09.21 and ten (10) prizes each day will be selected at random:
- 1 x City bike,
- 1 x National Trust one year family membership,
- 3 x £50 money off next purchase adidas vouchers,
- 2 x mini trampolines,
- 3 water bottles available
- Winners will be contacted on the email address that they used to enter the promotion within seven (7) days of the draw taking place and will be asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize within 14 days. This claim process will involve providing personal details to verify that the win is genuine and valid.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. After successful contact to receive the winner’s relevant personal information to allow for the verification process, the fulfilment process will begin, and prize dispatch will be organised. One reminder email will be sent out to winners. Inaccurate information, however, may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to reminder email notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. Any prize not claimed by October 31st, 2021, will be withdrawn from the promotion.
- Once verified, the winners will be contacted to confirm despatch details.
- Prizes will be fulfilled by the following method:
City Bike – sent by carrier to the provided postal address, utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
National Trust one year family membership – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
£50 off next purchase adidas E-vouchers – sent by email on the provided email address.
Mini Trampolines – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
Water Bottles – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
- Please allow up to 28 days for prizes to arrive by the appropriate delivery method as advised during the verification process.
Final Prize Draw
- A Final draw for one Compact Treadmill will take place from all valid entries into the promotion via an independently verified prize draw process on 1st October 2021.
- The Winner will be contacted using the same process as above and will have 14 days to claim their prize. Failure of the winner to claim the prize within these timescales allows the Promoter to withhold the prize from the original winner who will have been deemed to have forfeited the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to the reserve draw next in line during the original final draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until a winner have been contacted and the prize processed, however, all remaining prizes that have not been claimed by October 31st, 2021, will be withdrawn from the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- Proof of entry is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional pack receipt for each entry as proof of purchase in order to verify their claim. If more than one entry has been received, the Promoter reserves the right to request all related proof of purchases.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated herein and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the user does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the user and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winning participant.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
iii. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.