Aisle of Wonder
We are mixing up breakfast time with a unique pop-up cereal experience – Aisle of Wonder
AISLE OF WONDER - THE UNIQUE POP-UP CEREAL EXPERIENCE
Open for business at Westfield Stratford from 13th - 23rd April, visitors will be able to create their own bespoke cereal blend created from a selection of 12 Nestlé breakfast cereals, which they can enjoy with a variety of toppings, milks and yoghurts.
What’s more, for £3 you can purchase your very own personalised pack of SHREDDED WHEAT, SHREDDIES or CHEERIOS – a perfect gift for the cereal lover in your life or even to keep all for yourself (you don’t have to share them if your name’s on the box…)!
- Date: 13th April – 23rd April 2017
- Time: Mon-Fri 10:00am to 9:00pm, Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 12-6pm (closed easter Sunday)
- Where: Westfield Stratford, 1st Floor, by John Lewis and Missguided
Chance To Win a Personalised Box of Nestlé Cereal!*
Want your own personalised pack but can't make it to Aisle of Wonder?
Tweet a photo showing your favourite personalised blend of Nestlé Cereals using the #CerealTwists for a chance to win your own personalised box of Nestlé Cereal.
® Reg.Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
* #CerealTwists Personalised Pack Competition Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access required to participate. Entrants are required to have a Twitter account. Any participant who does not already have a Twitter account can register at www.twitter.com, follow the instructions and accept their terms and conditions.
- Closing time for receipt of entries is 23.00 on each day of the promotion with the final closing time/date of 23:00 on 23.04.17.
- To enter, participants must tweet a photo of their cereal blend made from Nestlé Breakfast Cereal products along with the hashtag #CerealTwist. Photos should ideally feature the cereal blend as the main component. Entrants may include images of themselves within the photo, or must have express permission from anyone else featured to publicly share their image. Children under 16 years old should not be included in any submitted photos. Posts must be set to ‘Public/Global’. Entrants may only submit their own photos, or photos taken by another person where they have the express permission of the originator to use the photo for the #CerealTwist promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any image that contains any copyrighted materials owned by others, or that it deems to be inappropriate, distasteful, offensive or obscene. Any entrant posting such images will be disqualified from the promotion.
- There is one (1) prize available each day of the stated promotion period consisting of one box of either SHREDDED WHEAT®, SHREDDIES® or CHEERIOS®. Winners will be given an option to choose which variety of cereal they would like. However, these are special Limited Edition packs which will be subject to availability. In the event of out of stock of the winners’ first choice, one of the remaining packs will be sent. Some restrictions will apply for personalised packs including, but not limited to, names that are; a) more than 10 characters; b) considered to be trademarks or brand names belonging to another, or c) deemed by the Promoter or its agents to be inappropriate, offensive, profane, or in bad taste.
- In the event of circumstances beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the stated prize with an alternative of equal value or greater value.
- Only one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit photographs of their cereal blend.
- The prize is non-transferable and as stated. No cash alternative will be offered.
- One winner will be selected each day at random by an independent third party from all valid entries received by each stated closing time/date. Any entries received after 23:00 on 23.04.17 will not be included in the winner selection process.
- Winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the promotion closing date by a Tweet using the handle they used to enter the promotion. The winner must respond to the draw administrator within a further seven (7) days from date of notification with their contact details, including their full name, home address and daytime phone number. If the winner fails to respond to the administrator within the allotted timeframe, or is unable to take their prize for any reason, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and will be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original winner. Should the reserve winner fail to respond within the agreed timeframe, the prize will deemed to be void and withdrawn from the promotion as unclaimed.
- The prize will be sent by Special Delivery within 28 days of the winner confirming their details and will require a signature confirming delivery.
- Winner’s details are available on request for a minimum of three (3) months from 03.05.17 by sending an email titled “Cereal Twist Winners” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing this promotion.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Twitter page or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the prize.
- By participating, the winner gives consent for their name to be announced on Twitter, and acknowledges that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion
- Any queries relating to this offer should be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend / terminate or extend any offer at any time but only where circumstances make this unavoidable and if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include without limitation an offer (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via Twitter but will respond to questions via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to the Twitter page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of Nestle Cereals or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. We reserve the right to alert Twitter to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts. AL7 1RR.
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
For the last 15 years we’ve been working to reduce the sodium (which is the major component of salt) in our breakfast cereals across the world, because we want to keep on making them more nutritious. Achieving consistency on all products, in all countries, takes time - so some may have more sodium than others. Our aim is for all our cereals – globally – to have the same reduced levels of sodium, with a target of less than 135mg per serving in all our children’s products.
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too. It’s easy to know if a Nestlé breakfast cereal is made with whole grain: just look out for the Green Banner and whole grain tick on top of the box.
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
It’s too early to say. The science in this area is still emerging. There is evidence that low GI foods take longer to digest and help you feel satisfied for longer, but none that you’ll eat fewer calories at the next meal.
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
Because it’s industry practice to label seasonal oils (oils that aren’t consistently available across the year). In Europe it’s now mandatory to detail the types of vegetable oils used in a food product. So it’s no longer permitted to use the term “vegetable oil” on a label.
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: