GoFree Social Media Coco Rice Promotion 2020
Abridged Terms and Conditions: Open to UK, 18+ only. No purchase necessary. Enter by following @nestlegofree on Instagram and commenting on the relevant promotional post. Maximum one entry per person/household. Three prizes available to be won. T&Cs apply. Entry closes at 23:59 on 13.11.2020. Winners notified via an announcement on the original Instagram post by 20.11.2020. Visit https://www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/en/products/brands/gofree for more details and full terms and conditions.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé Cereals UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per person/household throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. There are three prizes each consisting of five (5) boxes of NESTLE GoFree® Coco Rice (460g) available to be won in total. No one person may win more than one prize.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
- Entrants will require an Instagram account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have an Instagram account may open one at www.instagram.com, by following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions.
• Entries can be made by following @nestlegofree on Instagram and commenting #CocoRiceGiveaway on the @nestlegofree Instagram promotional post. Entry into the prize draw will be automatic upon following @nestlegofree and adding the comment and hashtag as outlined above. All qualifying followers at 23:59 on 15.11.2020 will be included in a prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party. The winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message with two working days of the closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entrant from the prize draw whose social media name or photo it deems to be offensive, or it believes may cause offence to other participants.
- By participating entrants understand and agree to their comments being publicly displayed on @nestlegofree official Instagram page. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their Instagram account.
- Comments must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comments it deems to be:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
5. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any comments or posts that it deems to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Comments should not mention or tag another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share their name or Instagram handle. All entries must conform to Instagram guidelines and terms and conditions.
6. The winners will be drawn at random by an independent third party from all valid entries. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies, or third party or automated entries are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
7. Prize draw opens at 12:00 on 06.11.20 and closes 23:59 on 15.11.2020. Participation is via Instagram only. No postal or other entry method is available.
8. The prize draw will take place under independent supervision within two working days of the prize draw closing date and the winner notified via Instagram. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within a further five working days, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and binding.
10. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
11. Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
12. By taking part in the promotion, the winners agree that Nestlé Cereals may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Instagram.
16. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, and Instagram shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
18. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘GoFree’ social media pages or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘GoFree’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
19. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via [email protected] .
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 2 Albany Place, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1RR
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: