£3 off = FREE NAT CEREAL Cashback Terms and Conditions
NAT Bears (6x32g) cashback
1. These rules apply to the “NAT Bears (6x32g) cashback" Promotion (hereinafter, the "Promotion") of Cereal Partners UK (hereinafter, the "Promoter"), whose head office and offices are established in 28 Bridge Rd E, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1RR. The promotion is open to UK, CI & IoM residents aged 18 and over, excluding (a) the employees of the Promoter and their partners or members of their families domiciled under the same roof, as well as (b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation of this Promotion in any way.
2. By participating in this Promotion, participants accept these Promotion rules in their entirety.
3. The purpose of the Promotion is to promote products sold under the NAT Bears brand(s) (hereinafter, the "Brand" / "Brands".
4. Promotion offer of up to a maximum £3.00 cashback for one product: The cashback amount is fixed to up to a maximum of £3.00 per product. Valid for the purchase of one (1) product only.
5. If the product is bought on offer and the purchase price paid for the product falls below £3.00, the cashback will be reduced to reflect the purchase price paid on promotion and shown on a valid itemised till receipt from one of the participating retailers (Tesco or Sainsbury only). The offer is limited to 750 cashback offers in total, which will be awarded on a ‘first-come, first served’ basis.
The promotion will end at 23:59 on 31/03/2021, OR when 750 unique, genuine and valid claims have been received, whichever is sooner. In the event of the maximum of claims being received before the closing date, participants will be immediately notified that the promotion has ended upon clicking on the promotional link. No one person/household may claim more than one cashback throughout the duration of the promotion.
6. Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows: NAT Bears (6x32g) (£2.89).
7. Participants will receive the cashback amount as shown on their till receipt up to a maximum of £3.00 if they successfully submit a valid till receipt showing the purchase of the product within the stated promotional dates. Only valid applications will be accepted.
A valid application comprises of a completed, legible, on-line application form, including: o Applicant’s full name; o A current and valid email address;
o Applicant’s Bank or PayPal details where the refund should be sent;
o Marketing opt-in - Yes or No – Tick Box
o An uploaded photo of a valid itemised till receipt as outlined above, showing one pack of NAT Bears Cereal (6 x 32g) purchased between 26/11/20 and 31/03/2021.
o The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts/proof of purchases that:
• Are out of focus/blurry;
• Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
• Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
• That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
• Are not unique to the individual.
• The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with or altering till receipts.
Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s application being frozen and possibly deleted.
8. Offer valid for purchases made from 26/11/2020 at 7:00 to 31/03/2021 at 23:59 or until the maximum number of claims is reached . Participating products must have been purchased at Sainsbury’s or Tesco ONLY (including online)], and are subject to availability, while stocks last.
9. There will be a maximum of 750 cashback claims available.
10. Participants will also be eligible to share the offer reimbursement of up to £3.00 off NAT Bears (6x32g) with up to three nominated friends, by forwarding the promotional message to friends within WhatsApp or SMS.
11. Participants will receive an ambassador code to share with up to three (3) friends over SMS or WhatsApp. Friends can use this code to receive an unique cashback link to claim up to a maximum of £3.00 off NAT Bears (6x32g).
12. Offer available for instore purchases made up to the stated closing date. Purchases made online must be delivered by no later than 23:59 on the stated closing date to qualify.
13. Qualifying participants have until 23:59 on 31/03/21 to request their cashback if the product has been purchased within the valid offer dates. All offers are provided by the Promoter and not the retailers from which the product is purchased.
15. The Promotion is announced through the following channels: NAT Bears social media channels, CRM newsletters and refer a friend directly via instant messaging.
16. Participation in the Promotion is (exclusively) open to UK, CI & IoM residents aged 18 and over.
17. The following are excluded from participation: (a) the employees of the Promoter and their partners or members of their families domiciled under the same roof, as well as (b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization of this Promotion in any way.
18. Organized and / or collective participation in the Promotion will be considered as abuse and will result in the automatic exclusion from the promotion.
19. Participation is personal and nominative; in no case may the participant participate on behalf of others.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Promotion any participant who has provided invalid or false personal information.
21. Unfair practices such as, without limitation, scripts, software, robots or e-mail addresses, or any other process which makes it possible to automate participation without physical intervention, or, more generally, circumvention of these Promotion rules in order to participate in an unauthorized and / or fraudulent manner, are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any participant who violates this provision from participation in the Promotion, as well as in future promotions by the Promoter.
III. Course of the Promotion and determination of the participant
22. To participate in the Promotion, the participant must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Buy one (1) pack of the following Product: NAT Bears (6x32g).
b. Keep a copy of the till receipt clearly showing their purchase made during the qualifying dates.
c. Follow the instructions and fill in the necessary data including: first name, last name, valid email address, bank details (sort code + account number) or PayPal account, and upload a picture of a valid receipt on the Promotion Page.
23. Maximum one entry per person/household permitted.
24. The participant will receive, if all the conditions are met, his/her Refund within 28 days of receipt of a completed and valid application.
25. The Refund will be distributed to the participant by reimbursement to the bank account or PayPal account by our external partner Hashting UK Ltd.
26. In the absence of a reaction (within the deadlines,) or in the event of any other infraction in any way whatsoever (for example, if it appears that the participant does not meet the conditions for participation), the Promote reserves the right not to grant Refund.
27. Refunds cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services. The Refund cannot be divided and can only be accepted as it is granted to the original applicant.
V. Personal Data
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs or expenses (such as internet connection, travel) incurred as part of the Promotion. The full cost of participation in the Promotion is borne by the participant.
31. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of data at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
d. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
32. The Promoter and / or third parties to whom it has called in the context of the Promotion are not responsible for faults and / or faults on / in or relating to the Internet, the Promotion Page or any website mentioned in these regulations, cable networks (or other relevant network), software or hardware as well as for any possible incorrect entry and / or processing of personal data.
33. In the event that this Promotion is advertised on Facebook, Instagram or other external channels, it is specifically pointed out that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, approved or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or these other external channels, which are not responsible for this.
VII. Final provisions
34. No element of the Promotion or relating to it may be reproduced or published without the express prior written authorisation of the Promoter.
35. If one or more provisions of these Rules of Promotion should be considered void or be cancelled in whole or in part, the rest of the provision (s) in question and the Rules of Promotion will remain fully applicable.
36. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
37. The participant is required to check these Promotion rules on a regular basis.
38. The Promoter also reserves the right not to attribute the Refund in the event of abuse or fraud to these rules.
39. Complaints or questions concerning these regulations and the Promotion, as well as requests in the context of the rights that participants may assert over their personal data, must be sent by email to: [email protected] Or in writing to: Cereal Partners UK, whose head office and offices are established in 28 Bridge Rd E, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1RR
40.The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England & Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
41. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 28 Bridge Rd E, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1RR
Where can I buy NAT™ Bears?
NAT™ Bears is currently available in Sainsbury's and we hope to be available in other supermarkets soon!
Who are NAT™ cereals for?
These breakfast cereals were originally designed for kids, but sometimes parents can't resist them!
Who produces NAT™?
NAT™ is a new breakfast cereal brand created by Cereal Partners Worldwide (a joint venture between Nestlé & General Mills), a business that produces and distributes breakfast cereal brands such as Shreddies®, Cheerios®, and Shredded Wheat®.
Who is Helen the Racoon?
Helen Raccoon is a character that typifies the many parents we met and interviewed during NAT’s creation. Helen, just like the parents who were interviewed, wants to feed her cubs the tastiest foods made with carefully sourced ingredients without any fuss at breakfast time.
How do you eat NAT Bears?
There are many ways to eat NAT Bears! You can SOAK and SPOON or DUNK and CRUNCH!