Terms & Conditions - Chance to Win an iPad Mini 4
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The draw is open to UK, ROI, CI and IoM residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotion opens on 27.08.18 and closes on 23:59 on 26.10.18. Reviews received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
- To enter, entrants must visit https://www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/en/products-promotions/brands/shreddies-brand/shreddies and leave a rating and review for SHREDDIES Original between the stated dates. Entrants will be required to provide their full name and an email address. A maximum of one entry is allowed per email address. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad) of SHREDDIES Original as listed in Clause 4 above. Maximum of one entry per person. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Any review not relevant to the stated product, or any inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will be subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- There is one prize of an iPad Mini 4 to be won in total.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve entrant selected at the time of the initial prize allocation). The prize will be sent by special delivery within 7 days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request from 31.10.18, for a minimum of three months, to those writing to: SHREDDIES WIN AN iPad COMPETITION, FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK CONSUMER SERVICES.
- By entering the promotion, the prize winner acknowledges that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and/or, statements made by the entrant concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- By participating in the promotion the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR
iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in, or a sponsor of, this promotion.
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: