Curiously Cinnamon Apple-Cinnamon Crunch Treats
Made with wonderfully gooey melted marshmallows, these little cakes are perfect for tea party treats!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 5 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|6||cups of Curiously Cinnamon cereal|
|2 tbsp||salted butter|
|2||apples, peeled, finely chopped|
|100 g||of miniature marshmallows|
|0.5 tsp||ground cinnamon|
- Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- Place cereals in a very large bowl; set aside
- Heat 25 cm frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
- Add apples; stir to coat in butter and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cover skillet with lid; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until apples are turning golden and liquid is gone.
- Sprinkle sugar over apples; stir.
- Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, melt 57 g butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and cinnamon; cook and stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal; fold to combine.
- Spoon into lined muffin cups.
- Cool slightly, about 5 minutes before serving.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: