Cereal Crunch Tartlets
Easy to make and great tasting! Try are tartlet recipe with custard for an indulgent treat, or choose crème fraiche for a fresher way to enjoy.
- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- 80 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|1||shallow muffin tray|
|6||shallow paper muffin cases|
|For the pastry|
|40 g||Cookie Crisp|
|70 g||Coco Shreddies|
|35 g||coconut oil (not melted)|
|1 tbsp||smooth peanut butter|
|For the filling|
|80 g||thick set custard or low fat crème fraiche|
|100 g||mixed berries|
- Place all the filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until finely ground.
- Put the muffin cases in the tray and divide the mixture equally between each one.
- Press the mixture firmly into the cases making sure it also goes up the sides.
- Leave the pastry to set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When set, take the tart cases out of the paper and set them on a plate.
- Spoon about two teaspoons of custard or crème fraiche in each one followed by some of the berries, you may need to cut some of the strawberries if they are too big.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: