Cheerios cereal mini pancakes
Golden mini pancakes that are perfect for those lazy Saturday morning family breakfasts-in-pyjamas.
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|0.75 cup||Multigrain Cheerios cereal|
|1||cup of all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|2||eggs, slightly beaten|
|2 tbsp||agave syrup or honey|
|Ingredients (serve-withs, if desired):|
|Real maple syrup, additional cereal, fresh fruit|
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or to 175° C.
- Grease griddle with vegetable oil if necessary.
- In food processor, place 3/4 cup CHEERIOS cereal.
- Cover and process until ground to a fine powder.
- In medium bowl, stir cereal powder, flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Add milk, eggs and agave; stir with fork until blended (batter will still be slightly lumpy).
- For each pancake, pour 1 measuring tablespoon batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook other side until golden.
- To serve, top with Serve-Withs.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: