Cheerios crunchy chicken nuggets
Coat your chicken with a sprinkle of Cheerios and serve with your favourite dip for a yummy crunchy lunch.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 25 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|2 cup||Multigrain Cheerios cereal|
|60 ml||cup of milk|
|450 g||boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 3.5 cm pieces|
|2 tbsp||butter or margarine, melted|
- Heat oven to 200° C.
- Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 33 x 23 cm pan.
- Finely crush cereal.
- Stir together cereal, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together milk, honey and mustard until blended.
- Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with cereal mixture.
- Place chicken in pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: