Cheerios marvellous mini lemon cheesecakes
These little desserts are big on taste and mightily crunchy! And what better way for children to show off their creativity than by making funny faces?
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 30 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|For the base:|
|50 g||Multigrain Cheerios|
|200 g||low fat 2% Greek yoghurt|
|For the lemon topping:|
|5 tbsp||lemon curd|
|Finely grated zest of a lemon|
|100 ml||whipping cream lightly whipped|
|40 g||Multigrain Cheerios whole (topping)|
- Arrange four 7cm glass ramekins on a baking tray.
- Divide the 50g CHEERIOS equally between the ramekins to form a base.
- To make the topping, put the greek yoghurt, lemon curd and lemon zest into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks.
- Fold the cream into the lemon mixture until smooth.
- Carefully spoon the mixture onto the CHEERIOS® and smooth off with a palette knife.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- For the topping use CHEERIOS® to decorate as hair and make a blueberry and CHEERIOS® face.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: