Cheerios Peach Crisp
When is a crumble not just a crumble? When it’s a yummy peach crumble with a topping made of Cheerios!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 40 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|6||large peaches, sliced|
|4 tbsp||brown sugar|
|INGREDIENTS (TO PREPARE THE CRUMBLE):|
|200 g||brown sugar|
|1 cup||Multigrain Cheerios cereal, slightly broken up|
|65 g||cup chopped pecans|
|110 g||butter, melted|
- Preheat oven to 175º C.
- In a 20 cm glass baking dish, add peach slices, 2 tablespoons of butter and brown sugar.
- Set aside.
To prepare the crumble:
- In a medium bowl mix brown sugar, flour, crushed CHEERIOS, cinnamon, and salt together with a fork.
- Add in pecans, butter, and vanilla.
- Mix with hands until mixture comes together.
- Top peach mixture with CHEERIOS brown sugar mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: