Cheerios Cute and Crunchy Cereal Flower Pops
Turn your cereal into a masterpiece with these simple-to-make lollipops. All you need is a selection of cereals and some imagination!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|200 g||Dark chocolate|
|Glacé cherries / strawberries|
|A variety of different Nestlé cereals|
|1||Honeydew melon or pineapple|
|3||Fresh strawberries, optional|
|3||Red grapes, optional|
|12||Wooden skewers or lollipop sticks|
- Use a melon or pineapple to make a vase and make various styles of Nestlé cereal flowers.
- The options are endless, one to really let the kids use their imagination.
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on medium in 20 second blasts, stirring every time until melted, but not hot.
- Using the teaspoon make round pools of chocolate on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the wooden skewers into the chocolate at one end, twisting it to coat it and make secure.
- While the chocolate is still setting, press in your desired cereals to form petals and the flower centres.
- Try to mix up the colours to make pretty coloured flowers.
- Chill for 10 minutes, until set.
- Peel the cereal flowers off the greaseproof paper.
- Push the skewers into the pineapple to make an eye-catching centrepiece, or display the flowers by placing them into a glass.
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: