Curiously Cinnamon Double Snickerdoodle Crunch Cookies
For melt-in-the-mouth crumbly cookies that the kids will love making, as much as they will love eating.
- Preparation Time
- 60 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|2||cups of Curiously Cinnamon Cereal|
|85 g||cream cheese, softened|
|113 g||butter, softened|
|0.5 tsp||baking soda|
|1 tsp||ground cinnamon|
- Heat oven to 200° C.
- In food processor or blender, place cereal.
- Cover; process until cereal is finely crushed.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the finely crushed cereal; set aside.
- Add cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar to remaining cereal in food processor.
- Cover; process until combined.
- Drop mixture by measuring teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet; shape into balls.
- Refrigerate or freeze while making cookie dough.
- In large bowl, beat 150 g sugar and the butter with electric mixer on medium speed, or spoon.
- Add egg; mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix reserved 1/2 cup crushed cereal with topping ingredients.
- Measure 1 tablespoon cookie dough; flatten in the palm of your hand.
- Place 1 of the refrigerated truffles in center of dough, and wrap dough around truffle, covering completely.
- Roll dough in topping mixture; place 6 cm apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten dough balls slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: