Gluten-Free Avocado Rice Pop Thai Basil Seeded Toasts
Our delicious gluten-free avocado toast recipe is made with GOFREE Rice Pops.
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 4 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|60 g||GOFREE Rice Pops|
|4||medium ripe avocados, scored and then spooned into a bowl|
|0.5||red onion, very finely chopped|
|25 g||Thai basil finely chopped|
|4 tbsp||balsamic vinegar|
|2 tbsp||extra virgin olive oil|
|salt and pepper (to taste)|
- Place the GOFREE Rice Pops into a dry frying pan and toast gently for 4-5 minutes, then cool.
- Place the avocado into a bowl and break up with a fork.
- Add the onion, basil, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and mix well, but leave the mix quite chunky.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Toast the bread and lightly butter.
- When ready to serve, stir ¾ of the toasted Rice Pops into the avocado mix and stir quickly then pile evenly onto the 8 slices of warm toast.
- Serve immediately with the rest of the Rice Pops sprinkled over, with a little extra basil.
- You can top with a poached or fried egg.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: