Gluten-free Cereal Bars
Perfect for lunchboxes or on-the-go, our gluten-free snack bar is the ultimate nutty, seeded bar for all the family.
- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- 75 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|1 cup||total of mixed dried fruit: apricots, cranberries, cherries etc. Cut into small pieces|
|0.25 cup||sunflower seeds|
|0.25 cup||pumpkin seeds|
|0.25 cup||crunchy peanut butter|
|1 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup or honey|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil (no need to melt it)|
|0.5 cup||GOFREE Corn Flakes|
|0.5 cup||GOFREE Coco Rice|
- In a food processor, mix the dried fruit pieces, pistachios, seeds and peanut butter for approx. 30 seconds.
- Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup and the coconut oil. Mix for another 10 seconds or until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Empty the mixture into a bowl. Using a wooden spoon, mix in the coco rice and gluten free flakes trying not to break them up too much.
- Place the mixture onto a baking parchment lined baking tray to a thickness of about 2 cm.
- Using your hands, press down firmly on the mixture to pack it down.
- Don’t worry if your baking tray is too big, just make sure to press the sides too. The more you pack it down, the easier it will be to cut it later.
- Once done, place another sheet of baking parchment over the top of the mixture and chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Once set, cut the mixture into 8 bars. Wrapped in baking parchment, these will keep for a week if refrigerated.
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: