Enjoy your breakfast in style with our yoghurt fruit pot recipe.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|480 g||Greek style yoghurt|
|60 g||Shreddies Max Oat Granola|
|60 g||Almond Oats and More|
|1 tbsp||runny honey|
|2||kiwis, peeled and cut into twelfths|
|1||large mango, peeled and cut into small chunks|
|8||medium sized strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters|
- In a small bowl mix the yoghurt, cereals and honey keeping a little of the Oats and More to garnish the jars at the end.
- Arrange the Blueberries at the bottom of the jars leaving a gap in the middle. Spoon a dollop of the yoghurt and cereal mixture in the gap so it comes up to the level of the blueberries.
- Lay the kiwi pieces on top of the blueberries leaving once again leaving a gap in the middle. Spoon another dollop of yoghurt and cereal mixture making sure it comes up to the level of the kiwi pieces.
- Continue in this manner for each fruit layer following this sequence:
- Blueberries – kiwi – mango – tangerine – strawberries
- Sprinkle a little of the Oats & More as a garnish on top of the strawberry layer and serve.
- If kept refrigerated, these Rainbow jars will keep for up to 2 days.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: