Tropical Cheerios Split
Bring to the sunshine to your breakfast table with the ultimate tropical breakfast treat.
- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|360 g||Greek style yoghurt|
|1 tbsp||maple syrup|
|80 g||Multigrain Cheerios|
|200 g||pineapple chunks|
|20 g||coconut flakes|
- In a bowl, mix the yoghurt with ¾ of the cereals and ½ of the maple syrup.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthways and place them in four banana split dishes - If you don’t have the right dishes, cut the bananas again into quarters and stand each piece upright in small breakfast bowls.
- Share the yoghurt and cereal mixture equally between dishes and lay a quarter of the pineapple in each.
- Sprinkle the remaining Cheerios on the yoghurt mixture. Now scatter the coconut flakes over the top.
- Finally, cut the passion fruit in half and spoon the juice and seed over the banana splits.
- Serve immediately or the bananas will go brown.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Why does Nestlé label vegetable oil?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
FREEPOST NESTLÉ UK
Call our Consumer Services careline free on:
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Twitter: