Coat your chicken with a sprinkle of CHEERIOS and serve with your favourite dip for a yummy crunchy lunch.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 25 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 2 cups Multigrain Cheerios cereal
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0 teaspoon pepper
- 60 ml cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 450 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 3.5 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 200° C.
- Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 33 x 23 cm pan.
- Finely crush the CHEERIOS cereal.
- Stir together cereal, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together milk, honey and mustard until blended.
- Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with cereal mixture.
- Place chicken in pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.