Perfect for making together on rainy afternoons, your children will love these yummy crunchy little coconut bites made with NESQUIK Cereal and shredded coconut.
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 125 g Nesquik Cereal
- 100 g shredded coconut
- With a fork, roughly crush about half the cereal.
- Mix crushed cereal and 3/4 of the coconut with the sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Form the mixture into small balls with your hands, then roll balls in the remaining coconut.
- Decorate each morsel by rolling them thoroughly into the remaining uncrushed cereal.
- Chill in the refrigerator.