Milo® and fruits spring roll
Is it a breakfast? Is it a snack? Is it a pudding? Who cares! Our Milo® spring rolls are a tasty family treat any time of the day.
- Preparation Time
- 30 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|48||petals of MILO®|
|6 tbsp||raspberry jam|
- Cut the granadilla in two parts and collect the pulp in a ramekin.
- Finely dice the mango and pour into a ramekin.
- Wash the mint leaves.
- Prepare a soup plate filled with lukewarm water.
- Put a clean napkin onto your work surface.
- Soften a rice cake in the water and put it on the napkin.
- Put two mint leaves in the middle of the cake (you can chop them if you prefer).
- Add half a tablespoon of jam on the top.
- Add mango dice and a bit of the granadilla’s pulp.
- Drop 4 Milo® on the top.
- Turn down the right side and the left side on the filling.
- Take the cake by the bottom, turn down on the filling and roll it tightly all along.
- Leave to one side and start again.
- Savour those rolls instantly for the Milo® to be crunchy.
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Do Nestlé products in emerging countries have more salt than products in developed/developing countries?
For the last 15 years we’ve been working to reduce the sodium (which is the major component of salt) in our breakfast cereals across the world, because we are committed to continuously improve the nutritional profile of our cereals. . Achieving consistency in all products, in all countries, takes time - so some may have more sodium than others. Our aim is for all our cereals – globally – to have the same reduced levels of sodium, with a target of less than 135mg per serving in all our children's products.
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too. It’s easy to know if a Nestlé breakfast cereal is made with whole grain: just look out for the Green Banner and whole grain check mark on top of the box.
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to:
Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited
Anslow Office Park, 8 Anslow Crescent, Bryanston, 2021 | PO Box 50616, Randburg, 2125
Consumer service line:
Phone lines are open 8:30-4:30 Monday to Friday.
You can now also contact us via Facebook: