Perfect for making together on rainy afternoons, your children will love these yummy crunchy little coconut bites.
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- 6 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 1397 g (box) NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 125 g NESQUIK® Cereal
- 100 g shredded coconut
- With a fork, roughly crush about half the cereal.
- Mix crushed cereal and 3/4 of the coconut with the sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Form the mixture into small balls with your hands, then roll balls in the remaining coconut.
- Decorate each morsel by rolling them thoroughly into the remaining uncrushed cereal.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Write us
- In Person
- Call Us
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
- I have a question
- I have something nice to say
- I am not very satisfied
- I think I have a brilliant idea
- It´s about something else
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too.
All Nestlé breakfast cereals carrying the green banner are made with whole grain; this is our Whole Grain Guarantee. They are made with at least 8g or more of whole grain per 30g serving. There are ingredient lists on all packs, showing the exact amount. By end of 2015, we’re committed to making whole grain the main ingredient in all Nestlé cereals popular with children.
A complete breakfast should include a balance of nutrients from each of the major food groups.