FUEL YOUR ROOTS! WIN A FAMILY TRIP TO AL ULA WITH COUNTRY CORN FLAKES AND DISCOVER THE KINGDOM TOGETHER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Activation is organized and promoted by Nestlé Saudi Arabia LLC, an entity organized under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with business address at Bin Sulaiman Centre, 4th Floor, Prince Sultan Street, Al Khalidiya District, P. O. Box 53744, Jeddah 21593, K.S.A.
Activation Dates & Place
This Activation will run from:
KSA: February 15th ,2023, 12:00 pm KSA time till March 15th, 2023, 12:00 midnight.
Across NKA: PANDA, C4, LULU, DANUBE, FARM, and TAMIMI.
Local Supermarkets: MANUEL, MATAJER & other small local SM.
Cities: JEDDAH, RIYADH, MADINA, MAKKAH, KHOBAR, DAMMAM, and ABHA.
Entrance to the Activation
Participants must be:
1. 18 years old and above; and
2. Legal residents of (KSA)
Participants must take a picture of (Country Cornflakes®) Nestlé® breakfast cereal promotional pack and go to the following link:
For KSA no purchase is required.
1. Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Activation and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to other Nestlé companies outside the Middle East and third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorized agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
4. By participating in the Activation, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
Selection of Winner
1. Winners will be selected randomly by draw within 3 weeks after the end of the activation after validating the entry.
2. The winner/s will be notified through phone and/or email by Nestlé or its authorized representative. If Nestlé cannot contact the winner/s for any reason, within 30 days after the announcement of winner/s, Nestlé reserves the right to award the prize to another winner/s.
3. The winner/s shall receive the prize 7 days after the winner/s has been selected.
4. The winner/s will be required to provide proof of identity in the form reasonably required by Nestlé. Nestlé shall not be compelled to award the prize to the winner/s if he/she cannot provide any proof of identity.
The winner needs to provide a copy of the receipt of nestle cereals (except participants from Saudi).
5. In addition, the winner/s must show the email or SMS confirmation of winning received from Nestlé or its authorized representatives.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for any other Nestlé reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of similar value or alter the dynamics of the prizes due to any unforeseen circumstances with prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
7. In the event that the winner/s opts not to accept his/her prize or was not able to receive the prize for reasons mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited and Nestlé may, subject to applicable laws, award the prize to another winner/s.
8. Employees of Nestlé, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to join in this Activation. Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any prizes awarded. In such an event, and subject to any legal requirement, Nestlé reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, in its sole discretion.
9. Nestlé decision regarding the award of the prize and/or in other issues not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained.
10. Where required by Nestlé, the chosen Participant and any person sharing the prize shall be required to complete official release forms prior to the receipt of the relevant prize(s), failing which Nestlé reserves the right to forfeit the prize as it deems fit or as required by law.
11. Any person attempting to defraud in any way by falsely claiming to be the winner or falsifying any proof of identity will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Two winners will be selected and provided a family trip to Al Ula, including a package and budget of 10,000 SAR. Activators Agency (شركة المهاره والدقه) will contact the two winners to plan the trip based on their preferences within the 10,000 SAR budget.
The draw will be concluded on March 20, 2023.
Any prize unclaimed within 90 days from winner notification, subject to applicable laws, will be deemed forfeited.
1. By entering this Activation Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. If for any reason this Activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, pandemic, health crisis, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Activation, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Activation and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Activation and/or the entry process.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nestlé is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
4. Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Activation or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
5. Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the Activation, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of:
- their participation in the Activation;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- non-receipt of the prize due to force majeure;
- use of the prize;
This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Activation. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants' heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Activation must be directed to our Care Center, contact details are as follows:
Care Center for Nestlé in the Middle East and North Africa
UAE & KSA (Toll free) 800 116 1001
Morocco & Algeria 0801051010
Other Countries: +9714-8100000
Or to know your local contact number please visit www.nestle-family.com
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
By participating in this Activation, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Country Cornflakes® is registered trademarks of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
© 2023. All rights reserved.
How long does the promotion run for?
KSA: February 15th ,2023, 12:00 pm KSA time till March 31st, 2023, 12:00 midnight.
What is the promotion?
A possibility to win a family trip to Al Ula.
Which products are in the promotion?
Country Corn Flakes®
How do I enter the promotion?
To enter the promotion, simply scan the QR code on the qualifying pack of Nestlé Breakfast Cereals to submit your entry.
If you are the winner, you will be contacted by a member of the Nestlé team.
Do I have to make a purchase to enter?
In Saudi Arabia you do not need to purchase to enter the draw. Don’t worry, these packs are clearly marked with the campaign and can be found in all major retailers.
How old do I have to be to enter?
In order to enter the promotion, you must be over 18 years of age.
I have a question about Nestlé Breakfast Cereals products?
If you have a question about the products, you can find out more about our products here. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to get in touch with us.
Do I need to keep my receipt?
For Saudi Arabia, you will be asked to show a picture of your favorite Nestle breakfast cereal. If you are a potential winner, you will be asked to provide these as proof of eligibility, before the prize is officially awarded.
I'm facing technical issues with the site…
We are sorry that you are having some issues with the site! Try refreshing the page you are on. If that does not work, try using a different web browser as this might resolve the problems you are having. If you are still having issues, feel free to get in contact. Be sure to send a screenshot so we can see the error you are having.
Can I swap the prize?
Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable.
I have won the prize, what are the next steps?
Congratulations on your win! A member of the Nestlé team will be in contact with you within 7 working days to organise your prize. If it has been more than 7 working days, please get in contact with us. To do so, please use the Contact Us button in the "Know more" menu. The winner will have 14 working days to accept their prize in writing, otherwise the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected from the valid entries that were received before the Closing Deadline.
- Write us
- In Person
- Call Us
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
- I have a question
- I have something nice to say
- I am not very satisfied
- I think I have a brilliant idea
- It´s about something else
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too.
All Nestlé breakfast cereals carrying the green banner are made with whole grain; this is our Whole Grain Guarantee. They are made with at least 8g or more of whole grain per 30g serving. There are ingredient lists on all packs, showing the exact amount. By end of 2015, we’re committed to making whole grain the main ingredient in all Nestlé cereals popular with children.
A complete breakfast should include a balance of nutrients from each of the major food groups.