These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK and ROI, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
1. These rules apply to the “NESQUIK TASTE GUARANTEE 2024" Promotion (hereinafter, the "Promotion") of Cereal Partners UK (hereinafter, the "Promoter"), whose head office and offices are established in Cereal Partners UK, 2 Albany Place, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR. The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over, excluding (a) the employees of the Promoter and their partners or members of their families domiciled under the same roof, as well as (b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation of this Promotion in any way.
2. By participating in this Promotion, participants accept these Promotion rules in their entirety.
3. The purpose of the Promotion is to promote products sold under the NESQUIK brand(s) (hereinafter, the "Brand" / "Brands").
4. Purchase period: Purchase between 15/01/2024 to 30/09/2024 from any stockist.
5. Claim Period: Claim between 15/01/2024 and 14/11/2024 or within 14 days of purchase, whichever is sooner.
6. The promotion will open at 00:01 on 15/01/2024, and end at 23:59 on 14/11/2024. Offers will be awarded on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis. In the event of the maximum of claims being received before the closing date, participants will be immediately notified that the promotion has ended upon clicking on the promotional link. No one person/household may claim more than one refund throughout the duration of the promotion.
7. The promotional product included in this Promotion, along with the maximum claim value for each, is:
- Nesquik Original Cereal 375g, £3.25 / €4.39
- Nesquik Choco Waves Cereal 330g, £3.00 / €4.19
- Nesquik Mix Cereal 325g, £3.00 / €4.19
- Only valid applications will be accepted.
8. A valid application comprises of a completed, legible, on-line application form, including but not limited to:
- Applicant’s first & last name;
- A current and valid email address;
- Applicant’s Bank or PayPal details where the refund should be sent;
- An uploaded photo of a valid itemised till receipt as outlined above, showing a participating product purchased no later than 30/09/2024.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts that:
- Are out of focus or blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;Do not have purchase dates clearly visible, or dated more than 14 days before the claim date;
- Do not have the store of purchase clearly visible;
- Are old, out of date, or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
- That are from Non-Participating Stores;
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s account being frozen and possibly deleted.
10. The RRP is for information only and the actual price is at the sole discretion of the retailer, and subject to variation across retailers.
11. This offer may be combined with in-store price promotions.
12. The Promotion is announced on-pack.
13. Participating products must have been purchased at any store stocking the product (including online), and are subject to availability, while stocks last. Purchases made online must be delivered by no later than 23:59 on the stated closing date to qualify.
14. Purchase necessary. Please retain receipt as it will be required to validate your claim.
15. Organised and/or collective participation in the Promotion will be considered as abuse and will result in the automatic exclusion from the promotion.
16. Participation is personal and nominative; in no case may the participant participate on behalf of others.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Promotion any participant who has provided invalid or false personal information.
18. Unfair practices such as, without limitation, scripts, software, robots or e-mail addresses, or any other process which makes it possible to automate participation without physical intervention, or, more generally, circumvention of these Promotion rules in order to participate in an unauthorised and / or fraudulent manner, are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any participant who violates this provision from participation in the Promotion, as well as in future promotions by the Promoter.
19. To Claim: Scan the QR code on your Nesquik Cereal box within 14 days of date of purchase and click on the “Click here to claim” button to receive a claim link via SMS or WhatsApp. Click the link for your unique Claim Form, and complete by entering:
- Your personal details including full name, email address, date of birth and bank or PayPal details.
- A minimum of 75 characters explaining what improvements can be made to the Nesquik Cereal.
- A photo of your itemised purchase receipt. The receipt will need to show purchase of the qualifying Nesquik product from any valid stockist and must be dated within the purchase period and within 14 days of the claim date. Till receipt must be uploaded in the format of PNG, BMP, or JPG/JPEG and a maximum file size limit of 20MB applies. Please keep your original itemised till receipt as it may be required to further verify a claim.
- The barcode number printed on the bottom flap of the box. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for a physical cut out of the barcode to be sent for further processing.
20. Maximum one entry per email address, mobile phone number permitted.
21. Payment account details can only be used once. Uploaded receipts must be unique and used once.
22. This is a consumer promotion only and is not open to retailers, wholesalers, trade groups, or consumer groups.
23. All claims must be received by the Claim Period closing date. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid claim.
24. Participants will receive an email notifying them of a successful application.
25. If a claimant’s claim is valid, they will receive a refund for the cost of the purchased promotional product as shown on the submitted till receipt and up to the maximum claim value shown in Condition 7. This will be sent by PayPal or Bank Transfer as requested by the claimant on their Claim Form. Please allow 28 days for payment from receipt of a valid claim. Applicants must ensure that their bank/PayPal details are correct, as the Promoter cannot be responsible for any payments made to the wrong account, or that cannot be made due to incorrect details being provided.
26. The Refund will be distributed to the participant by reimbursement to the bank account or PayPal account by our external partner Hashting UK Ltd.
27. In the absence of a reaction (within the deadlines), or in the event of any other infraction in any way whatsoever (for example, if it appears that the participant does not meet the conditions for participation), the Promoter reserves the right not to grant Refund.
28. Refunds cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services. The Refund cannot be divided and can only be accepted as it is granted to the original applicant.
29. Any qualifying products purchased as part of a multi-buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual price.
30. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, invalidate claims deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days). The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a claim may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
33. Claims are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
36. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs or expenses (such as internet connection, travel) incurred as part of the Promotion. The full cost of participation in the Promotion is borne by the participant.
37. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of data at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
38. The Promoter and / or third parties to whom it has called in the context of the Promotion are not responsible for faults and / or faults on / in or relating to the Internet, the Promotion Page or any website mentioned in these regulations, cable networks (or other relevant network), software or hardware as well as for any possible incorrect entry and / or processing of personal data.
39. The Promoter excludes for the rest all liability of the Organiser and / or third parties to which it has appealed within the framework of the Promotion, including the Refund and the Products, within the limits permitted by law.
40. In the event that this Promotion is advertised on Facebook, Instagram or other external channels, it is specifically pointed out that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, approved or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or these other external channels, which are not responsible for this.
Use of this Promotion
41. Participants are not permitted to: (i) resell or use this Promotion or its contents for commercial purposes; (ii) collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; (iii) download or copy information for the benefit of another merchant; (iv) use data mining, screen scraping, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools; (v) modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, nor (vi) use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
42. Links to this promotion from third party sites are permitted only upon approval from Hashting UK Ltd. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek such approval.
43. No element of the Promotion or relating to it may be reproduced or published without the express prior written authorisation of the Promoter.
44. If one or more provisions of these Rules of Promotion should be considered void or be cancelled in whole or in part, the rest of the provision (s) in question and the Rules of Promotion will remain fully applicable.
45. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
46. The participant is required to check these Promotion rules on a regular basis.
47. The Promoter also reserves the right not to attribute the Refund in the event of abuse or fraud to these rules.
48. Complaints or questions concerning these regulations and the Promotion, as well as requests in the context of the rights that participants may assert over their personal data, must be sent in writing to: Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY.
49. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
50. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 2 Albany Place, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR