Coat your chicken with a sprinkle of CHEERIOS® and serve with your favourite dip for a yummy crunchy lunch.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 25 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 2 cups of CHEERIOS® cereal
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp pepper
- 0.25 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 13x9-inch pan.
- Finely crush cereal.
- Stir together cereal, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together milk, honey and mustard until blended.
- Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with cereal mixture.
- Place chicken in pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.