Your kids will love these lollies. Creamy frozen fromage frais with a crumbly coating. Bring on the sunshine!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 6 Petits Suisses
- 5 tablespoon acacia honey
- 15 g CHOCAPIC®
- Apricot coulis to serve
- Pour the Petits Suisses in a salad bowl, ad the honey and whisk it.
- Clean the Petits Suisses pots.
- Pour the crushed CHOCAPIC® at the bottom of the pots
- Ad on top of it the Petit Suisse crème.
- Pat the pots to remove any air make the CHOCAPIC® stick to the crème.
- Put sticks in the center and pot the pots in the freezer for 12 hours.
- To unmold the popsicles, rain some hot water around the pots and pull them using the sticks.
- Enjoy those popsicles with apricot coulis.