For melt-in-the-mouth crumbly cookies that the kids will love making, as much as they will love eating.
- Preparation Time
- 1 h
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 100 g CINI MINIS® cereal
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (85g)
- 175 g sugar (including 2tbsp / 25g for the dough)
- 115 g butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 160 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (4 pinches)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (2 pinches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (4 pinches)
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In food processor, reduce the CINI MINIS® cereals into fine powder. Mix half of them with the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Shape little balls of dough and let them cool in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, prepare the cookie dough: start by whisking the sugar with the butter and the egg. Add the flour, the baking powder, the salt and cinnamon and blend it all.
- Shape little balls of cookie dough and flatten them with the palm of your hand. Place a refrigerated ball of dough in each one and wrap it by forming a new ball.
- Roll the balls in the rest of mixed cereals and place them on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and let it cool.