Nestlé Cereals and ParalympicsGB Join Forces
For the 2021 Tokyo Games, we’ve partnered up to inspire more families to embrace the benefits of
living a healthier and more active lifestyle!
Countdown to the games: 0 DAYS 0 HOURS 0 MINUTES 0 SECONDS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter: Cereal Partners UK, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18+ only.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Cereal Partners UK (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase, internet and camera / smart phone access are necessary to enter the promotion. Participants should retain their promotional packaging (including bar code) and each proof of purchase as it may be required for claim purposes. Claims on multiple purchases require all relevant receipts to be kept as they may be requested.
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day permitted to the promotion. There is a maximum of three (3) daily prize wins per household throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Each entry to the prize draw must have a new pack and unique receipt as part of the entry requirements. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The Main Promotional period for a chance to win each day the following prizes: 1 x City bike, 1 x National Trust one year family membership, 3 x £50 adidas vouchers, 2 x mini trampolines and 3 water bottles opens at 00:00 on 23.07.21 and closes each day at 23:59 until 15.09.21. The Main Promotional period lasts 55 days in total.
- There are 55 daily prize draws in total, ten prizes are available to be won from all genuine, valid entries received on each relevant day.
Each promotional week, starting on Friday 23rd July and for the following weeks commencing on the Friday 30th July, 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th August, then 3rd September and finally Friday 10th September, and then Saturday 11th Sunday 12th, Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th September the following draws will occur:
- Draw 1,8,15,22,29,43 & 50 (each Friday entries) will take place on the Monday (36 on the following Tuesday due to Bank Holiday) following the weekend from all valid entries received during the preceding Friday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 2,9,16,23,30,44 & 51 (each Saturday entries) will take place on the Monday (37 on the following Tuesday due to Bank Holiday) following the weekend from all valid entries received during the preceding Saturday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 3,10,17,24,31,45 & 52 (each Sunday entries) will take place on the Monday (38 on the following Tuesday due to Bank Holiday) following the weekend from all valid entries received during the preceding Sunday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 4,11,18,25,32,39,46 & 53 (each Monday entries) will take place on the Tuesday morning from all valid entries received during the previous day, Monday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 5,12,19,26,33,40, 47 & 54 (each Tuesday entries) will take place on the Wednesday morning following all valid entries received during the previous day, Tuesday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 6,13,20,27,34,41, 48 & 55 (each Wednesday entries) will take place on the Thursday morning following all valid entries received during the previous day, Wednesday only (00.00 – 23.59);
- Draw 7,14,21,28,35, 42 & 49 (each Thursday entries) will take place on the Friday morning following all valid entries received during the previous day, Thursday only (00.00 – 23.59);
Prize draw entries will not roll over from one day to the next
- There is one final draw from all valid entries received throughout the promotion. This Final Prize draw from all valid promotional entries takes place on 1st October 2021.
- To enter for your chance to win one of the daily prizes in the prize draw, participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of NESTLÉ Cereals, subject to availability, whilst stocks last (see clause 13 for participating products).
- Visit https://www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/en/paralympicsgb and follow the directions to the promotional microsite.
- Enter their full name, email address, county and upload a copy of the proof of purchase receipt. The proof of purchase details must be unique, clearly indicate the product purchased and be dated within the Promotional Period.
- Entrants will then be entered into that day’s prize draw and will be notified, by email, the next day as detailed above if they are a winner. Friday and Weekend draws (plus Bank Holiday) will be drawn the following Monday or Tuesday and winners notified on the same day.
- The Final prize draw winner will be notified by 8th October 2021.
- Participants should retain each proof of purchase as these may be called for as part of the verification process.
- Participating products include:
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 7x280g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 16x370g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 5x370g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 14x575g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 6x515g
CHEERIOS HONEY Cereal 5x370g PR PM £2.69
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 1.2kg PR PBX XB
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 14x600g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 14x390g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 8x700g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 12x540g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 5x390g PR PM £2.69
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 5x390g
CHEERIOS Multigrain Cereal 8x300g
NESTLE GO FREE Corn Flakes Cereal 7x500g
NESTLE GO FREE Crisp Rice Cereal 7x350g
NESQUIK Cereal 9x375g
SHREDDED WHEAT HONEY NUT Cereal 7x500g
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 10x24Bsct
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 5x16 Biscuits
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 8x16 Biscuits
SHREDDED WHEAT Cereal 10x30 Biscuits
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Cereal 7x370g
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Cereal 7x625g
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Cereal 12x720g
SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE Red Berry Vanilla Cereal 7x450g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 1.44kg
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 7x390g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 10x460g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 14x630g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 10x910g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 6x460g
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 6x460g PR PM £2.69
SHREDDIES Original Cereal 12x720g
Promotional packs only are subject to availability, whilst stocks last.
- Proof of purchase details can only be used once. Entrants who do not give the correct information or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded proof of purchase / receipts that:
- Are out of focus / blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Show a purchase date outside of the Promotional Period;
- Show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area; or
- Are not unique to the individual.
- Incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries, entries received outside any Promotional Period, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by using multiple IP addresses, using identities other than their own, the use of programme, alias or multiple accounts or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – Northern Ireland residents only should send an envelope containing their name, age, confirmed email address and full Northern Ireland postal address to: 2021 Family Fitness Promotion, NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, an email will notify that the entrant has been entered into the next available prize draw. No Purchase Necessary Winners ONLY will be subsequently contacted by email in the first instance with details of how to claim the prize. A Winner must respond to the notification email to claim his or her prize. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope, ‘No Purchase Necessary’. Applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 15.09.21 to ensure that requests can be processed before the end of the promotion.
No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
55 x City bike - 1 x Bike of winner’s choice (available from a choice of retailers), up to a maximum value of £300, including secure UK delivery. No cash alternative is available; All bike makes, and models are subject to availability. In the event that a specific make/model is unavailable, winners will have the option of selecting another alternative or waiting until their chosen model comes back into stock. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
55 x National Trust one year family membership - 1 x One-Year Family Membership for the National Trust, granting admission to a range of houses, castles, gardens, and parklands nationwide, including secure UK delivery. Membership is valid for up to two adults, who must be resident at the same address, and their children. Children must be aged 17 or under; Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prizes are subject to availability; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above. Note: Please check the National Trust website to view details of any revised openings or restrictions on access to venues due to any Covid related issues before visiting.
165 x £50 Adidas vouchers – 1 x £50 Adidas E-voucher sent via email address provided upon entry. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available. For further detail please see https://www.adidas.co.uk/help/how-do-i-use-my-gift-card-in-the-online-shop.html
110 x Mini trampoline - 1 x Domyos Cardio Fitness Trampoline Fit Trampo 100, including secure UK delivery. Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Specific make and model is subject to availability. In the event that the specific make/model is unavailable, an alternative product of equal or greater value will be provided; Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
165 x Water Bottles – 1 x 500ml water bottle. Our brand-new stainless-steel bottle vacuum insulated Evolution bottles are our absolute best. They have all the thermoregulation, temperature performance of our life collection – 24hr hot/12 hr cold. For further details please see https://www.onegreenbottle.com/shop/500ml-milk-evolution-stainless-steel-bottle-vacuum-insulated-copy/. Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prizes are subject to availability; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
1 x Compact treadmill - 1 x Sportstech F10 Folding Treadmill, including secure UK delivery. Delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Specific make and model is subject to availability. In the event that the specific make/model is unavailable, an alternative product of equal or greater value will be provided; Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
Winner selection and notification
Daily Prize Draw
- Each day of the promotion an independently verified prize draw process will be carried out from all valid entries received between 00.00 – 23.59.
- The daily draws will take place the next working day for each of the days during the 55 days of the promotion 23.07.21 to 15.09.21 and ten (10) prizes each day will be selected at random:
- 1 x City bike,
- 1 x National Trust one year family membership,
- 3 x £50 money off next purchase adidas vouchers,
- 2 x mini trampolines,
- 3 water bottles available
- Winners will be contacted on the email address that they used to enter the promotion within seven (7) days of the draw taking place and will be asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize within 14 days. This claim process will involve providing personal details to verify that the win is genuine and valid.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. After successful contact to receive the winner’s relevant personal information to allow for the verification process, the fulfilment process will begin, and prize dispatch will be organised. One reminder email will be sent out to winners. Inaccurate information, however, may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to reminder email notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. Any prize not claimed by October 31st, 2021, will be withdrawn from the promotion.
- Once verified, the winners will be contacted to confirm despatch details.
- Prizes will be fulfilled by the following method:
City Bike – sent by carrier to the provided postal address, utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
National Trust one year family membership – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
£50 off next purchase adidas E-vouchers – sent by email on the provided email address.
Mini Trampolines – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
Water Bottles – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
- Please allow up to 28 days for prizes to arrive by the appropriate delivery method as advised during the verification process.
Final Prize Draw
- A Final draw for one Compact Treadmill will take place from all valid entries into the promotion via an independently verified prize draw process on 1st October 2021.
- The Winner will be contacted using the same process as above and will have 14 days to claim their prize. Failure of the winner to claim the prize within these timescales allows the Promoter to withhold the prize from the original winner who will have been deemed to have forfeited the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to the reserve draw next in line during the original final draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until a winner have been contacted and the prize processed, however, all remaining prizes that have not been claimed by October 31st, 2021, will be withdrawn from the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- Proof of entry is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional pack receipt for each entry as proof of purchase in order to verify their claim. If more than one entry has been received, the Promoter reserves the right to request all related proof of purchases.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated herein and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the user does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the user and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winning participant.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
iii. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
A BPA ON PACK PROMOTION 2021
- What can I win
There are 10 prizes to win in each of the daily draw (1 x City bike, 1 x National Trust one year family membership, 3 x £50 adidas vouchers, 2 x mini trampolines & 3 water bottles). The daily draws will occur over 55 days from 23.07.21 till 15.09.21.
Plus, a chance to win a Compact Treadmill (worth £600) in the Final Prize draw which takes place on 01.10.21. All valid entries to the daily draws will automatically be entered into the final Prize draw.
- How will I be contacted
The daily draws will take place the next working day for each of the days during the 55 days of the promotion 23.07.21 to 15.09.21 and ten prizes each day will be selected at random.
Winners will then be contacted on the email address that they used to enter the promotion within seven (7) days of the draw taking place and will be asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize within 14 days. This claim process will involve providing personal details to verify that the win is genuine and valid.
The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. After successful contact to receive the winner’s relevant personal information to allow for the verification process, the fulfilment process will begin, and prize dispatch will be organised. One reminder email will be sent out to winners. Inaccurate information, however, may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to reminder email notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. Any prize not claimed by October 31st, 2021, will be withdrawn from the promotion.
- When will my prize be delivered
Prizes will be fulfilled by the following method:
- City Bike – sent by carrier to the provided postal address, utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
- National Trust one year family membership – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
- £50 off next purchase adidas E-vouchers – sent by email on the provided email address.
- Mini Trampolines – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
- Water Bottles – sent by carrier to the provided postal address utilising a signed and tracked service via our chosen courier.
Please allow up to 28 days for prizes to arrive by the appropriate delivery method as advised during the verification process.
- When does the competition close
The last daily draw will take place on 15.09.21
The final prize draw will take place on 01.10.21
More information in the Terms & Conditions
Nestlé Privacy Notice
Effective: May 2018
SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE
Please read this privacy notice (“Notice”) carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it. This Notice applies to individuals who interact with Nestlé services as consumers (“you”). This Notice explains how your Personal Data are collected, used, and disclosed by Nestlé United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland (“Nestlé”, “We”, Us”). It also tells you how you can access and update your Personal Data and make certain choices about how your Personal Data are used.
This Notice covers both our online and offline data collection activities, including Personal Data that We collect through our various channels such as websites, apps, third party social networks, Consumer Engagement Service, points of sale and events. Please note that We might aggregate personal data from different sources (website, offline event). As part of this, We combine Personal Data that were originally collected by different Nestlé entities or Nestlé partners. Please see Section 9 for further information on how to object to this.
If you do not provide necessary Personal Data to us (We will indicate to you when this is the case, for example, by making this information clear in our registration forms), We may not be able to provide you with our goods and/or services. This Notice can change from time to time (see Section 11).
This Notice provides important information in the following areas:
- SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
- COOKIES/SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, LOG FILES AND WEB BEACONS
- USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- STORAGE AND/OR TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- CHANGES TO OUR NOTICE
- DATA CONTROLLERS & CONTACT
This Notice applies to Personal Data that We collect from or about you, through the methods described below (see Section 2), from the following sources:
Nestlé websites. Consumer-directed websites operated by or for Nestlé, including sites that We operate under our own domains/URLs and mini-sites that We run on third party social networks such as Facebook (“Websites”).
Nestlé mobile sites/apps. Consumer-directed mobile sites or applications operated by or for Nestlé, such as smartphone apps.
E-mail, text and other electronic messages. Interactions with electronic communications between you and Nestlé.
Nestlé CES. Communications with our Consumer Engagement Centre (“CES”).
Offline registration forms. Printed or digital registration and similar forms that We collect via, for example, postal mail, in-store demos, contests and other promotions, or events.
Advertising interactions. Interactions with our advertisements (e.g., if you interact with on one of our ads on a third party website, we may receive information about that interaction).
Data We create. In the course of our interactions with you, we may create Personal Data about you (e.g. records of your purchases from our websites).
Data from other sources. Third party social networks (e.g. such as Facebook, Google), market research (if feedback not provided on an anonymous basis), third party data aggregators, Nestlé promotional partners, public sources and data received when we acquire other companies.
Depending on how you interact with Nestlé (online, offline, over the phone, etc.), We collect various types of information from you, as described below.
Personal contact information. This includes any information you provide to Us that would allow Us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, social network details, or phone number
Account login information. Any information that is required to give you access to your specific account profile. Examples include your login ID/email address, screen name, password in unrecoverable form, and/or security question and answer.
Demographic information & interests. Any information that describes your demographic or behavioural characteristics. Examples include your date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographic location (e.g. postcode/zip code), favourite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information.
Information from computer/mobile device. Any information about the computer system or other technological device that you use to access one of our Websites or apps, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, operating system type, and web browser type and version. If you access a Nestlé website or app via a mobile device such as a smartphone, the collected information will also include, where permitted, your phone’s unique device ID, advertising ID, geo-location, and other similar mobile device data.
Websites/communication usage information. As you navigate through and interact with our Websites or newsletters, We use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages. This information is captured using automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons, and is also collected through the use of third party tracking for analytics and advertising purposes. You have the right to object to the use of such technologies, for further details please see Section 4.
Market research & consumer feedback. Any information that you voluntarily share with Us about your experience of using our products and services.
Consumer-generated content. Any content that you create and then share with Us on third party social networks or by uploading it to one of our Websites or apps, including the use of third party social network apps such as Facebook. Examples include photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar media or content. Where permitted, We collect and publish consumer-generated content in connection with a variety of activities, including contests and other promotions, website community features, consumer engagement, and third party social networking.
Third party social network information. Any information that you share publicly on a third party social network or information that is part of your profile on a third party social network (such as Facebook) and that you allow the third party social network to share with Us. Examples include your basic account information (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture, user ID, list of friends, etc.) and any other additional information or activities that you permit the third party social network to share. We receive your third party social network profile information (or parts of it) every time you download or interact with a Nestlé web application on a third party social network such as Facebook, every time you use a social networking feature that is integrated within a Nestlé site (such as Facebook Connect) or every time you interact with Us through a third party social network. To learn more about how your information from a third party social network is obtained by Nestlé, or to opt-out of sharing such social network information, please visit the website of the relevant third party social network.
Payment and Financial information. Any information that We need in order to fulfil an order, or that you use to make a purchase, such as your debit or credit card details (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment (if such are made available). In any case, We or our payment processing provider(s) handle payment and financial information in a manner compliant with applicable laws, regulations and security standards such as PCI DSS.
Calls to Consumer Engagement Services. Communications with a CES can be recorded or listened into, in accordance with applicable laws, for local operational needs (e.g. for quality or training purposes). Payment card details are not recorded. Where required by law, you will be informed about such recording at the beginning of your call.
Sensitive Personal Data. We do not seek to collect or otherwise process sensitive personal data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to process your sensitive personal data for any reason, we rely on your prior express consent for any processing which is voluntary (e.g. for marketing purposes). If we process your sensitive personal data for other purposes, we rely on the following legal bases: (i) detection and prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud); and (ii) compliance with applicable law (e.g. to comply with our diversity reporting).
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 13. If we discover that we have unintentionally collected personal data from a child below 13, we will remove that child’s personal data from our records promptly. However, Nestlé may collect personal data about children below the age of 13 years of age from the parent or guardian directly, and with that person’s explicit consent.
Cookies/Similar Technologies. Please see our Cookie Notice to learn how you can manage your cookie settings and for detailed information on the cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them.
Log Files. We collect information in the form of log files that record website activity and gather statistics about your browsing habits. These entries are generated automatically, and help Us to troubleshoot errors, improve performance and maintain the security of our Websites.
Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that deliver a graphic image on a web page or in an email for the purpose of transferring data back to Us. The information collected via web beacons will include information such as IP address, as well as information about how you respond to an email campaign (e.g. at what time the email was opened, which links you click on in the email, etc.). We will use web beacons on our Websites or include them in e-mails that We send to you. We use web beacon information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to, site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising, email auditing and reporting, and personalisation.
The following paragraphs describe the various purposes for which We collect and use your Personal Data, and the different types of Personal Data that are collected for each purpose. Please note that not all of the uses below will be relevant to every individual.
What We use your Personal Data for
Our legitimate interests
Consumer service. We use your Personal Data for consumer service purposes, including responding to your enquiries. This typically requires the use of certain personal contact information and information regarding the reason for your inquiry (e.g. order status, technical issue, product question/complaint, general question, etc.).
Contests, marketing and other promotions. With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, ads, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Some of our campaigns and promotions are run on third party websites and/or social networks. This use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose (or withdraw your consent in certain countries) to the processing of your Personal Data for this purposes. For detailed information on how to modify your preferences about marketing communication, please see Sections 9 and 10 below. For more information about our contests and other promotions, please see the official rules or details posted with each contest/promotion.
Third party social networks: We use your Personal Data when you interact with third party social networking features, such as “Like” functions, to serve you with advertisements and engage with you on third party social networks. You can learn more about how these features work, the profile data that We obtain about you, and find out how to opt out by reviewing the privacy notices of the relevant third party social networks.
Personalisation (offline and online). With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data (i) to analyse your preferences and habits, (ii) to anticipate your needs based on our analysis of your profile, (iii) to improve and personalise your experience on our Websites and apps; (iv) to ensure that content from our Websites/apps is optimised for you and for your computer or device; (v) to provide you with targeted advertising and content, and (vi) to allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so. For example, We remember your login ID/email address or screen name so that you can quickly login the next time you visit our site or so that you can easily retrieve the items you previously placed in your shopping cart. Based on this type of information, and with your consent (where required), We also show you specific Nestlé content or promotions that are tailored to your interests. The use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose. For detailed information on how to opt-out please refer to Section 10 below.
Order fulfilment. We use your Personal Data to process and ship your orders, inform you about the status of your orders, correct addresses and conduct identity verification and other fraud detection activities. This involves the use of certain Personal Data and payment information.
Other general purposes (e.g. internal or market research, analytic, security). In accordance with applicable laws, We use your Personal Data for other general business purposes, such as maintaining your account, conducting internal or market research and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We reserve the right, if you have Nestlé accounts, to reconcile those accounts into one single account. We also use your Personal Data for management and operation of our communications, IT and security systems.
Legal reasons or merger/acquisition. In the event that Nestlé or its assets are acquired by, or merged with, another company including through bankruptcy, we will share your Personal Data with any of our legal successors. We will also disclose your Personal Data to third parties (i) when required by applicable law; (ii) in response to legal proceedings; (iii) in response to a request from a competent law enforcement agency; (iv) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or the public; or (v) to enforce the terms of any agreement or the terms of our Website.
In addition to the Nestlé entities mentioned in the data controllers and contact section (see Section 12), We share your Personal Data with the following types of third party organisations:
Service providers. These are external companies that We use to help Us run our business (e.g. order fulfilment, payment processing, fraud detection and identity verification, website operation, market research companies, support services, promotions, website development, data analysis, CRC, etc.). Service providers, and their selected staff, are only allowed to access and use your Personal Data on Our behalf for the specific tasks that they have been requested to carry out, based on our instructions, and are required to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Where required by applicable law, you can obtain a list of the providers processing your Personal Data (see Section 12 to contact Us).
Credit reporting agencies/debt collectors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, credit reporting agencies and debt collectors are external companies that We use to help Us to verify your creditworthiness (in particular for orders with invoice) or to collect outstanding invoices.
Third party companies using Personal Data for their own marketing purposes. Except in situations where you have given your consent, We do not license or sell your Personal Data to third party companies for their own marketing purposes. Their identity will be disclosed at the time your consent is sought.
Third party recipients using Personal Data for legal reasons or due to merger/acquisition. We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties for legal reasons or in the context of an acquisition or a merger (see Section 5 for details).
Nestlé takes every reasonable step to ensure that your personal data are only processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. The criteria for determining the retention period for your Personal Data are:
- Nestlé will retain copies of your Personal Data in a form that allows for identification only for as long as:
- We maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g. where you are included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed)
- Your Personal Data are necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and we have a valid legal basis,
- The duration of:
- any applicable limitation period (i.e. any period during which a person could bring a legal claim against us), and
- an additional 2 months following the end of the applicable limitation period (so we are able to identify any personal data of a person who may bring a claim at the end of the applicable period),
- In addition, if any relevant legal claims are brought, we may continue to process your Personal Data for such additional time necessary in connection with that claim.
During the periods noted in paragraphs b (i) and b (ii) above, we will restrict our processing of your Personal Data to storage or, and maintaining the security of, those data, except to the extent the data need to be reviewed in connection with any claim, or any obligation under applicable law.
Once the periods in paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) above, each to the extent applicable, have concluded, we will either
- permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data or
- anonymise the relevant Personal Data.
We use appropriate measures (described below) to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Please note, however, that these protections do not apply to information you choose to share in public areas such as third party social networks.
People who can access your Personal Data. Your Personal Data will be processed by our authorised staff or agents, on a need to know basis, depending on the specific purposes for which your Personal Data have been collected (e.g. our staff in charge of consumer care matters will have access to your consumer record).
Measures taken in operating environments. We store your Personal Data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorised access. We follow reasonable standards to protect Personal Data. The transmission of information via the Internet is, unfortunately, not completely secure and although We will do our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of the data during transmission through our Websites/apps.
Measures We expect you to take. It is important that you also play a role in keeping your Personal Data safe and secure. When signing up for an online account, please be sure to choose an account password that would be difficult for others to guess and never reveal your password to anyone else. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for any use of your account. If you use a shared or public computer, never choose to have your login ID/email address or password remembered and make sure to log out of your account every time you leave the computer. You should also make use of any privacy settings or controls We provide you in our Website/app.
Transfer of your Personal Data. Because of the international nature of our business, we may need to transfer your personal data within the Nestlé group, and to third parties as noted in Section 6 above, in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. The storage as well as the processing of your Personal Data as described above may require that your Personal Data are ultimately transferred/transmitted to, and/or stored at, a destination outside of your country of residence, notably Germany and Switzerland.
We will also transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (e.g. other Nestlé entities) including to countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the EEA. We (i) have put in place European Commission approved standard contractual clauses to protect your Personal Data (and you have a right to ask Us for a copy of these clauses(by contacting Us as set out below) and/or (ii) will rely on your consent (where permitted by law).
Access to Personal Data. You have the right to access, review and request a physical or electronic copy of information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data.
These rights can be exercised by sending Us an e-mail [email protected] or writing to us at Data Protection Nestle UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by Us and permitted by law). If the request is submitted by a person other than you, without providing evidence that the request is legitimately made on your behalf, the request will be rejected. Please note that any identification information provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Additional rights (e.g. modification, deletion of Personal Data). Where provided by law, you can (i) request deletion, the portability, correction or revision of your Personal Data; (ii) limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Data; and (iii) revoke consent to any of our data processing activities.
Subject to applicable law, you may also have the following additional rights regarding the use of your Relevant Personal Data:
Please note that, in certain circumstances, We will not be able to delete your Personal Data without also deleting your user account. We may be required to retain some of your Personal Data after you have requested deletion, to satisfy our legal or contractual obligations. We may also be permitted by applicable laws to retain some of your Personal Data to satisfy our business needs.
Where available, our Websites have a dedicated feature through which you can review and edit the Personal Data that you have provided. Please note that We require our registered consumers to verify their identity (e.g. login ID/email address, password) before they can access or make changes to their account information. This helps prevent unauthorised access to your account.
We hope that We can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Personal Data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to competent data protection authorities.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data that you provide to Us. The following mechanisms give you the following control over your Personal Data:
Cookies/Similar Technologies. You manage your consent via (i) our consent management solution or (ii) your browser so as to refuse all or some cookies/similar technologies, or to alert you when they are being used. Please see Section 4 above.
Advertising, marketing and promotions. You can consent for your Personal Data to be used by Nestlé to promote its products or services through tick-box(es) located on the registration forms or by answering the question(s) presented by our CES representatives. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive such communications, you can subsequently unsubscribe from receiving marketing-related communications at any time, by following the instructions provided in each such communication. To unsubscribe from marketing communications sent by any medium, including third party social networks, you can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing through links available in our communications, logging into the Websites/apps or third party social networks and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by unchecking the relevant boxes or by calling our CES. Please note that, even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications, you will still receive administrative communications from Us, such as order or other transaction confirmations, notifications about your account activities (e.g. account confirmations, password changes, etc.), and other important non marketing related announcements.
Personalization (offline and online): Where required by law, if you wish to have your Personal Data used by Nestlé to provide you with a personalized experience/targeted advertising & content, you can indicate so through the relevant tick-box(es) located on the registration form or by answering the question(s) presented by our CES representatives. If you decide that you no longer wish to benefit from this personalization, you can opt-out at any time by logging into the Websites/apps and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by unchecking the relevant boxes or by calling our CES.
Targeted Advertising. We partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve advertising on behalf of Us and other non-affiliated companies on the Internet. Some of those advertisements are tailored to your interests based on information collected on Nestlé sites or on non-affiliated websites over time. You can visit www.aboutads.info/choices to learn more about this type of advertising, as well as about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising practices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. Additionally, you can opt-out of this type of advertising in mobile applications from companies that participate in the DAA’s AppChoices app by downloading the app from the iOS or Android app store. You can also stop the collection of precise location data from a mobile device by accessing your device location service settings.
If We change the way We handle your Personal Data, We will update this Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and this Notice at any time, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Notice.
To ask questions or make comments on this Notice and our privacy practices or to make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, please contact Us at: Contact Us or Write in to us at: Nestlé Consumer Services, PO Box No 203, York, YO91 1XY or call our CES on (UK) 0800 585 759 (ROI) 00800 6378 5385.
You can also contact our Data Protection contact via email at: [email protected] or post: Data Protection Nestle UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
We will acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way We manage Personal Data (including a complaint that We have breached your rights under applicable privacy laws).
Nestlé UK Headquarters (Registered Office)
1 City PlaceGatwickRH6 0PAUnited KingdomTel: 0208 686 3333
Cereal Partners UK Headquarters
Cereal Partners UK2 Albany Place28 Bridge Road East
Tel: 01707 824400
- WRITE US
- IN PERSON
For the last 15 years we’ve been working to reduce the sodium (which is the major component of salt) in our breakfast cereals across the world, because we want to keep on making them more nutritious. Achieving consistency on all products, in all countries, takes time - so some may have more sodium than others. Our aim is for all our cereals – globally – to have the same reduced levels of sodium, with a target of less than 135mg per serving in all our children’s products.
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too.
It’s too early to say. The science in this area is still emerging. There is evidence that low GI foods take longer to digest and help you feel satisfied for longer, but none that you’ll eat fewer calories at the next meal.
Because it’s industry practice to label seasonal oils (oils that aren’t consistently available across the year). In Europe it’s now mandatory to detail the types of vegetable oils used in a food product. So it’s no longer permitted to use the term “vegetable oil” on a label.
TOKYO 2020 PRIZE DRAW
Prizes and promotions
Inspiring the nation to get active
Roaring crowds, bright lights and shiny medals – it’s the exciting stuff the Paralympics are made of. For this year’s event we’re excited to partner up with the amazing ParalympicsGB* team to bring you lots of inspiration and the chance to win some great prizes.
Working with talented athletes, including Paralympic champion Will Bayley, our campaign shares their inspiring stories, as well as helpful tips on how to keep fit.
Will Bayley MBE, Rio 2016 table tennis gold medallist, said “I am delighted to be part of the collaboration between Nestlé Cereals and ParalympicsGB. It's such an exciting time with Tokyo just around the corner and I really hope this campaign inspires people to get up and get active!”
*If you want to show your support for the British Paralympic Association and all the amazing things they’re up to, it’s really easy. The organisation relies on charitable donations, so any contribution can make a real difference to these incredible Paralympians and their inspiring journeys.
Get To Know Our Ambassadors
Start the day like a champ
Did you know that the 2016 Paralympics in Rio were the most successful Games ever for Paralympics GB?
With an outstanding total of 147 medals and winning second place on the medal table, we can’t wait to see the amazing things they’ll achieve in Tokyo 2020/21!