Try our peach pops made with MULTIGRAIN CHEERIOS for the ultimate summertime breakfast treat. Fun and easy to make – so even your little ones can have a go!
- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- 15 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 1 ice lolly maker (6 x 100ml lollies)
- 150 g raspberries
- 6 slices of tinned peaches, cut into small cubes (or 1 small fresh peach)
- 160 g Greek style yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons runny honey
- 40 g Multigrain Cheerios
- Place the raspberries, yoghurt MULTIGRAIN CHEERIOS and honey in a food blender and blend until smooth.
- Empty the mixture into a bowl and add the peach pieces and cheerios. Mix well and quickly spoon the mixture into the lolly moulds. Put the lids on and chill in the freezer for at three hours.
- When the ice lollies are firm enough to take out, hold each one in your hand for a few seconds to warm it slightly before slipping it out of its mould.
- Try this as an extra treat: Once moulded, dip the lollies in melted dark chocolate and then once again in crushed Shredded wheat honey nut. Place the lollies on a lined tray in the freezer for a few minutes to let the chocolate set before serving.
Note: Depending on the shape or size of your lolly maker, you may have a little bit extra mixture or be missing some so you may have to adapt the quantity a little…