- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- 40 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 60 g FITNESS® Honey & Almonds
- 80 g oatmeal
- 10 dates (200g)
- 150 ml water
- 50 g dried apricots
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut the dates and dried apricots into pieces and add to mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients into the bowl and mix by hand.
- In an oven-safe baking dish with baking paper (or greased with coconut oil), spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the top is browned.
- Pull out of the oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Chop into cereal bar pieces (should make 10 cereal bars).
- Keep in an airtight container, at room temperature until you're ready to eat!
572.35 kJ/135.64 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
|Vitamins & Minerals|
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)