- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 60 g FITNESS® Chocolate
- 200 g Watermelon
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 180 g 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey (or Agave Syrup)
- Mix the watermelon with lime juice.
- Mix the honey (or agave syrup) with the 0% Greek yogurt.
- In popsicles molds, pour the 2 mixtures alternating one after the other to get a marble effect. If you wish to obtain well-separated layers, place the popsicle in the freezer for 30 minutes before adding the next layer.
- Allow to freeze for minimum 4 hours.
- Upon eating, dip the popsicles in FITNESS® Chocolate cereals slightly crushed. For a better grip, drizzle lightly the popsicles with a touch of honey.
344.77 kJ/81.57 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
|Vitamins & Minerals|
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)