These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participant should retain a copy for their information.
1. Open to UK, CI, & IoM residents aged 18 or over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Promotion opens on 02.10.23 and closes at 23:59 on 31.10.23. Reviews received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
3. To enter, participants must follow the link via bazaarvoice.com, complete their details and leave a review for GO FREE CORN FLAKES between the stated dates. Entrants will be required to provide their full name and an email address on the Rate and Review entry. A maximum of one entry per (genuine) product review is allowed per email address. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, using alternative details, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities, or otherwise acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
4. Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad) for GO FREE® CORN FLAKES. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Any review not relevant to the stated product, or any inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion and will not be included in the prize draw.
5. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
6. Maximum one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
7. There is one (1) prize available to be won in total consisting of a £100 retailer/supermarket voucher. The winner will be able to choose vouchers from Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys or Morrisons. Voucher validity dates may vary depending on which retailer is chosen. Vouchers will be subject to the provider’s own terms and conditions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the stated prize may be substituted for an alternative of equal or greater value. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any of the voucher suppliers.
8. The winner will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the closing date.
9. The prize draw will take place within seven (7) days of the closing date and the winner will be notified via email within a further seven (7) from the prize draw date with details of how to claim their prize. The winner will be notified via email using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days and after three attempts of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize awarded to reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize draw. The prize will be sent by special delivery (or email depending on chosen vouchers) within 14 days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision, and these will be binding.
11. By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
14. By participating in the promotion, the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution, or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
15. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
16. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
17. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional offer, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
22. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
Promoter/’we’: Cereal Partners UK, 2 Albany Place, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1RR
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any of the voucher suppliers.