These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter/’We’: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA and Cereal Partners UK Ltd, 2 Albany Place, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR.
1. Open to UK, CI, IoM & ROI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per person via the promotional Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter post throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Participants may enter via the official Shreddies UK or NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto UK Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter page. Maximum one entry per person.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. There is one (1) prize available to be won in total, consisting of a Breakfast Bundle containing the following items:
- One (1) NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio S Machine
One (1) NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Latte Macchiato 8 pod box
- One (1) NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Cappuccino 8 pod box
- One box of NESTLÉ Curiously Cinnamon (375g)
- One box of NESTLÉ Honey SHREDDIES (460g)
- One Box Bowl Cereal Variety Multipack containing one of each of the following: SHREDDIES® Original, SHREDDED WHEAT® Bitesize, Multigrain CHEERIOS®, SHREDDIES® The Frosted One, Honey CHEERIOS® and Nesquik® cereal.
No cash or other alternative will be available in lieu of the stated prizes except in the event of circumstances beyond its control, the Promoters reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, in whole or part, of equal or greater value.
HOW TO ENTER
- Participants will require an Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’. Participants who do not already have an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account may open one at www.instagram.com, www.facebook.com or www.twitter.com, following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions.
- Participants may enter via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter by commenting on one of the original promotion posts with their response to the question posed. Entrants must ensure their account is set to ‘Public’ to allow their entry to be included in the prize draw. The winner will be the first qualifying entry drawn at random from all valid entries made via one of the participating platforms by 23:59 on 09.03.23. All entries will be pooled into one central prize draw regardless of platform used to enter for a chance to win the one available prize. The winner will be contacted via a message under their original entry within five working days and will be required to respond via direct messages and give certain information plus acceptance of the prize within five working days of initial contact. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. In the event that the winner does not respond to direct message, the prize entitlement may be withdrawn and the prize awarded to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- By participating entrants understand and agree to their comments being publicly displayed on the official UK SHREDDIES and NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto social media pages. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their social media account.
- Comments must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comments it deems to be:
i. Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
ii. Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
iii. Be offensive or be about hate;
iv. Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
v. Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission;
vi. Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
vii. Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
viii. Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
ix. Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
5 The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any comments or posts on its official social media pages that it deems to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Comments should not mention or tag another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share that person’s social media name. All entries must conform to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter guidelines and terms and conditions.
6. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party from all valid entries received by the stated closing date. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies, third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entrant from the prize draw whose social media name or photo it deems to be offensive, or it believes may cause offence to other participants.
8. Prize draw closes at 23:59 on 09.03.23. Participation is via the method as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available.
9. The prize draw will take place using an independently verified random computer number generator within two standard working days of the prize draw closing date and the winner will be notified via social media only. The winner will be required to contact the Promoter via a Private Message to provide contact details and to make arrangements for their prize to be delivered. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, if this cannot be achieved within a further seven (7) working days and after three attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being notified and after three attempts, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion. On completion of the validation process, the prize will be sent by special delivery post or courier, via a tracked and signed for service, within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner’s address.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
14. Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
15. By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
- 18. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for: Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, or any combination thereof.
19. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Entrants accept and understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that Instagram, Facebook or Twitter has no liability for any element of this promotion. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
21. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘ShreddiesUK’ or ‘DolceGustoUK’ social media pages, or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Shreddies’ or ‘DolceGusto’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert the relevant platform(s) to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account(s) being frozen pending investigation.
23. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoters will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media but will respond to questions via email@example.com .
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter/’We’: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA and Cereal Partners UK Ltd, 2 Albany Place, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR