Fitness Panna Cotta Half Dome
- Preparation Time
- 3 h
- Cooking Time
- 12 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|30 cl||light liquid cream|
|20 cl||skimmed milk|
|4 tablespoon||cane sugar|
|70 g||FITNESS® Original|
|1/2 tablespoon||cane sugar|
|30 g||butter at room temperature|
For the passion fruit center:
- Get the passion fruits’ pulp and pour it in a small saucepan with 2 tablespoons of cane sugar.
- Cook until it gets thicker, keep stirring, as one would do for jam.
- Keep in the fridge.
For the panna cotta:
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl filled with cold water for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, cook the cream, the milk, 2 tablespoons cane sugar and the vanilla.
- Once cooked, remove from the heat, add the wrung gelatin and gently stir. Let cool.
- Fill 1/3 of the silicon half domes with the cream, place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add the passion fruit mixture and cover with cream. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Once the half domes are ready, demold and let defrost for 30 minutes in the fridge.
For the cereal biscuit base:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the flour, the cane sugar and crushed FITNESS flakes. Add the butter in small pieces, and mix by hand. Then add the egg yolk and the water, in order to form a ball.
- Spread the mixture between 2 baking paper sheets. Use a pastry cutter to get 8 cm diameter circles (a little larger than the half domes diameter).
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Upon serving, gently place the panna cottas on top of the cooled cereals shell.
- Serve along with red fruits.
842.68 kJ/199.98 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)