Win A Breakfast Hamper
Nestlé Privacy Notice
Effective: May 2018
SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE
Please read this privacy notice (“Notice”) carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it. This Notice applies to individuals who interact with Nestlé services as consumers (“you”). This Notice explains how your Personal Data are collected, used, and disclosed by Nestlé United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland (“Nestlé”, “We”, Us”). It also tells you how you can access and update your Personal Data and make certain choices about how your Personal Data are used.
This Notice covers both our online and offline data collection activities, including Personal Data that We collect through our various channels such as websites, apps, third party social networks, Consumer Engagement Service, points of sale and events. Please note that we might aggregate personal data from different sources (website, offline event). As part of this, We combine Personal Data that were originally collected by different Nestlé entities or Nestlé partners. Please see Section 9 for further information on how to object to this.
If you do not provide necessary Personal Data to us (We will indicate to you when this is the case, for example, by making this information clear in our registration forms), We may not be able to provide you with our goods and/or services. This Notice can change from time to time (see Section 11).
This Notice provides important information in the following areas:
- SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
- COOKIES/SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, LOG FILES AND WEB BEACONS
- USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- STORAGE AND/OR TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- CHANGES TO OUR NOTICE
- DATA CONTROLLERS & CONTACT
This Notice applies to Personal Data that We collect from or about you, through the methods described below (see Section 2), from the following sources:
Nestlé websites. Consumer-directed websites operated by or for Nestlé, including sites that We operate under our own domains/URLs and mini-sites that We run on third party social networks such as Facebook (“Websites”).
Nestlé mobile sites/apps. Consumer-directed mobile sites or applications operated by or for Nestlé, such as smartphone apps.
E-mail, text and other electronic messages. Interactions with electronic communications between you and Nestlé.
Nestlé CES. Communications with our Consumer Engagement Centre (“CES”).
Offline registration forms. Printed or digital registration and similar forms that We collect via, for example, postal mail, in-store demos, contests and other promotions, or events.
Advertising interactions. Interactions with our advertisements (e.g., if you interact with on one of our ads on a third party website, we may receive information about that interaction).
Data We create. In the course of our interactions with you, we may create Personal Data about you (e.g. records of your purchases from our websites).
Data from other sources. Third party social networks (e.g. such as Facebook), advertising networks (e.g. such as Google), market research (if feedback not provided on an anonymous basis), third party data aggregators, Nestlé promotional partners, public sources and data received when we acquire other companies.
Depending on how you interact with Nestlé (online, offline, over the phone, etc.), We collect various types of information from you, as described below.
Personal contact information. This includes any information you provide to Us that would allow Us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, social network details, or phone number
Account login information. Any information that is required to give you access to your specific account profile. Examples include your login ID/email address, screen name, password in unrecoverable form, and/or security question and answer.
Demographic information & interests. Any information that describes your demographic or behavioural characteristics. Examples include your date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographic location (e.g. postcode/zip code), favourite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information.
Information from computer/mobile device. Any information about the computer system or other technological device that you use to access one of our Websites or apps, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, operating system type, and web browser type and version. If you access a Nestlé website or app via a mobile device such as a smartphone, the collected information will also include, where permitted, your phone’s unique device ID, advertising ID, geo-location, and other similar mobile device data.
Websites/communication usage information. As you navigate through and interact with our Websites or newsletters, We use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages. This information is captured using automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons, and is also collected through the use of third party tracking for analytics and advertising purposes. You have the right to object to the use of such technologies, for further details please see Section 4.
Market research & consumer feedback. Any information that you voluntarily share with Us about your experience of using our products and services.
Consumer-generated content. Any content that you create and then share with Us on third party social networks or by uploading it to one of our Websites or apps, including the use of third party social network apps such as Facebook. Examples include photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar media or content. Where permitted, We collect and publish consumer-generated content in connection with a variety of activities, including contests and other promotions, website community features, consumer engagement, and third party social networking.
Third party social network information. Any information that you share publicly on a third party social network or information that is part of your profile on a third party social network (such as Facebook) and that you allow the third party social network to share with Us. Examples include your basic account information (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture, user ID, list of friends, etc.) and any other additional information or activities that you permit the third party social network to share. We receive your third party social network profile information (or parts of it) every time you download or interact with a Nestlé web application on a third party social network such as Facebook, every time you use a social networking feature that is integrated within a Nestlé site (such as Facebook Connect) or every time you interact with Us through a third party social network. To learn more about how your information from a third party social network is obtained by Nestlé, or to opt-out of sharing such social network information, please visit the website of the relevant third party social network.
Payment and Financial information. Any information that We need in order to fulfil an order, or that you use to make a purchase, such as your debit or credit card details (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment (if such are made available). In any case, We or our payment processing provider(s) handle payment and financial information in a manner compliant with applicable laws, regulations and security standards such as PCI DSS.
Calls to Consumer Engagement Services. Communications with a CES can be recorded or listened into, in accordance with applicable laws, for local operational needs (e.g. for quality or training purposes). Payment card details are not recorded. Where required by law, you will be informed about such recording at the beginning of your call.
Sensitive Personal Data. We do not seek to collect or otherwise process sensitive personal data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to process your sensitive personal data for any reason, we rely on your prior express consent for any processing which is voluntary (e.g. for marketing purposes). If we process your sensitive personal data for other purposes, we rely on the following legal bases: (i) detection and prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud); and (ii) compliance with applicable law (e.g. to comply with our diversity reporting).
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 13. If we discover that we have unintentionally collected personal data from a child below 13, we will remove that child’s personal data from our records promptly. However, Nestlé may collect personal data about children below the age of 13 years of age from the parent or guardian directly, and with that person’s explicit consent.
Cookies/Similar Technologies. Please see our Cookie Notice to learn how you can manage your cookie settings and for detailed information on the cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them.
Log Files. We collect information in the form of log files that record website activity and gather statistics about your browsing habits. These entries are generated automatically, and help Us to troubleshoot errors, improve performance and maintain the security of our Websites.
Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that deliver a graphic image on a web page or in an email for the purpose of transferring data back to Us. The information collected via web beacons will include information such as IP address, as well as information about how you respond to an email campaign (e.g. at what time the email was opened, which links you click on in the email, etc.). We will use web beacons on our Websites or include them in e-mails that We send to you. We use web beacon information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to, site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising, email auditing and reporting, and personalisation.
The following paragraphs describe the various purposes for which We collect and use your Personal Data, and the different types of Personal Data that are collected for each purpose. Please note that not all of the uses below will be relevant to every individual.
What We use your Personal Data for
Our legitimate interests
Consumer service. We use your Personal Data for consumer service purposes, including responding to your enquiries. This typically requires the use of certain personal contact information and information regarding the reason for your inquiry (e.g. order status, technical issue, product question/complaint, general question, etc.).
Contests, marketing and other promotions. With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, ads, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Some of our campaigns and promotions are run on third party websites and/or social networks. This use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose (or withdraw your consent in certain countries) to the processing of your Personal Data for this purposes. For detailed information on how to modify your preferences about marketing communication, please see Sections 9 and 10 below. For more information about our contests and other promotions, please see the official rules or details posted with each contest/promotion.
Third party social networks: We use your Personal Data when you interact with third party social networking features, such as “Like” functions, to serve you with advertisements and engage with you on third party social networks. You can learn more about how these features work, the profile data that We obtain about you, and find out how to opt out by reviewing the privacy notices of the relevant third party social networks. We use your Personal Data to tailor and deliver communications to you, including via social media, based on your interests and your interactions with our products and services.
Personalisation (offline and online). With your consent (where required), We use your Personal Data (i) to analyse your preferences and habits, (ii) to anticipate your needs based on our analysis of your profile, (iii) to improve and personalise your experience on our Websites and apps; (iv) to ensure that content from our Websites/apps is optimised for you and for your computer or device; (v) to provide you with targeted advertising and content, and (vi) to allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so. For example, We remember your login ID/email address or screen name so that you can quickly login the next time you visit our site or so that you can easily retrieve the items you previously placed in your shopping cart. Based on this type of information, and with your consent (where required), We also show you specific Nestlé content or promotions that are tailored to your interests. The use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose. For detailed information on how to opt-out please refer to Section 10 below.
Order fulfilment. We use your Personal Data to process and ship your orders, inform you about the status of your orders, correct addresses and conduct identity verification and other fraud detection activities. This involves the use of certain Personal Data and payment information.
Other general purposes (e.g. internal or market research, analytic, security). In accordance with applicable laws, We use your Personal Data for other general business purposes, such as maintaining your account, conducting internal or market research and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We reserve the right, if you have Nestlé accounts, to reconcile those accounts into one single account. We also use your Personal Data for management and operation of our communications, IT and security systems.
Legal reasons or merger/acquisition. In the event that Nestlé or its assets are acquired by, or merged with, another company including through bankruptcy, we will share your Personal Data with any of our legal successors. We will also disclose your Personal Data to third parties (i) when required by applicable law; (ii) in response to legal proceedings; (iii) in response to a request from a competent law enforcement agency; (iv) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or the public; or (v) to enforce the terms of any agreement or the terms of our Website.
In addition to the Nestlé entities mentioned in the data controllers and contact section (see Section 12), We share your Personal Data with the following types of third party organisations:
Service providers. These are external companies that We use to help Us run our business (e.g. order fulfilment, payment processing, fraud detection and identity verification, website operation, market research companies, support services, promotions, website development, data analysis, CRC, etc.). Service providers, and their selected staff, are only allowed to access and use your Personal Data on Our behalf for the specific tasks that they have been requested to carry out, based on our instructions, and are required to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Where required by applicable law, you can obtain a list of the providers processing your Personal Data (see Section 12 to contact Us).
Credit reporting agencies/debt collectors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, credit reporting agencies and debt collectors are external companies that We use to help Us to verify your creditworthiness (in particular for orders with invoice) or to collect outstanding invoices.
Third party companies using Personal Data for their own marketing purposes. Except in situations where you have given your consent, We do not license or sell your Personal Data to third party companies for their own marketing purposes. Their identity will be disclosed at the time your consent is sought.
For example, we may share with Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook”) certain data regarding actions that you take on our Websites such as your visits to our Websites, your interactions on our Websites, use of Facebook Connect and information collected from cookies or similar technologies including the Facebook pixel. This allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, improve our marketing practices, and helps us deliver more relevant advertising to you and people like you (including on social media such as Facebook). We are a joint data controller with Facebook for this processing, and we have entered into a joint controllership agreement with Facebook, under which we are required to provide you with the information set out in this paragraph. You should contact Facebook if you wish to exercise your data protection rights. Further information, including how Facebook enables you to exercise your data protection rights, and subsequently processes your information as independent data controller can be found in Facebook's Data Policy, which is accessible on Facebook's website.
Third party recipients using Personal Data for legal reasons or due to merger/acquisition. We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties for legal reasons or in the context of an acquisition or a merger (see Section 5 for details).
Nestlé takes every reasonable step to ensure that your personal data are only processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. The criteria for determining the retention period for your Personal Data are:
- Nestlé will retain copies of your Personal Data in a form that allows for identification only for as long as:
- We maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g. where you are included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed)
- Your Personal Data are necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and we have a valid legal basis,
- The duration of:
- any applicable limitation period (i.e. any period during which a person could bring a legal claim against us), and
- an additional 2 months following the end of the applicable limitation period (so we are able to identify any personal data of a person who may bring a claim at the end of the applicable period),
- In addition, if any relevant legal claims are brought, we may continue to process your Personal Data for such additional time necessary in connection with that claim.
During the periods noted in paragraphs b (i) and b (ii) above, we will restrict our processing of your Personal Data to storage or, and maintaining the security of, those data, except to the extent the data need to be reviewed in connection with any claim, or any obligation under applicable law.
Once the periods in paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) above, each to the extent applicable, have concluded, we will either
- permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data or
- anonymise the relevant Personal Data.
We use appropriate measures (described below) to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Please note, however, that these protections do not apply to information you choose to share in public areas such as third party social networks.
People who can access your Personal Data. Your Personal Data will be processed by our authorised staff or agents, on a need to know basis, depending on the specific purposes for which your Personal Data have been collected (e.g. our staff in charge of consumer care matters will have access to your consumer record).
Measures taken in operating environments. We store your Personal Data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorised access. We follow reasonable standards to protect Personal Data. The transmission of information via the Internet is, unfortunately, not completely secure and although We will do our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of the data during transmission through our Websites/apps.
Measures We expect you to take. It is important that you also play a role in keeping your Personal Data safe and secure. When signing up for an online account, please be sure to choose an account password that would be difficult for others to guess and never reveal your password to anyone else. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for any use of your account. If you use a shared or public computer, never choose to have your login ID/email address or password remembered and make sure to log out of your account every time you leave the computer. You should also make use of any privacy settings or controls We provide you in our Website/app.
Transfer of your Personal Data. Because of the international nature of our business, we may need to transfer your personal data within the Nestlé group, and to third parties as noted in Section 6 above, in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. The storage as well as the processing of your Personal Data as described above may require that your Personal Data are ultimately transferred/transmitted to, and/or stored at, a destination outside of your country of residence, notably Germany and Switzerland.
We will also transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (e.g. other Nestlé entities) including to countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the EEA. We (i) have put in place European Commission approved standard contractual clauses to protect your Personal Data (and you have a right to ask Us for a copy of these clauses(by contacting Us as set out below) and/or (ii) will rely on your consent (where permitted by law).
Access to Personal Data. You have the right to access, review and request a physical or electronic copy of information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data.
These rights can be exercised by sending Us an e-mail UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com or writing to us at Data Protection Nestle UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by Us and permitted by law). If the request is submitted by a person other than you, without providing evidence that the request is legitimately made on your behalf, the request will be rejected. Please note that any identification information provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Additional rights (e.g. modification, deletion of Personal Data). Where provided by law, you can (i) request deletion, the portability, correction or revision of your Personal Data; (ii) limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Data; and (iii) revoke consent to any of our data processing activities.
Subject to applicable law, you may also have the following additional rights regarding the use of your Relevant Personal Data:
Please note that, in certain circumstances, We will not be able to delete your Personal Data without also deleting your user account. We may be required to retain some of your Personal Data after you have requested deletion, to satisfy our legal or contractual obligations. We may also be permitted by applicable laws to retain some of your Personal Data to satisfy our business needs.
Where available, our Websites have a dedicated feature through which you can review and edit the Personal Data that you have provided. Please note that We require our registered consumers to verify their identity (e.g. login ID/email address, password) before they can access or make changes to their account information. This helps prevent unauthorised access to your account.
We hope that We can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Personal Data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to competent data protection authorities.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data that you provide to Us. The following mechanisms give you the following control over your Personal Data:
Cookies/Similar Technologies. You manage your consent via (i) our consent management solution or (ii) your browser so as to refuse all or some cookies/similar technologies, or to alert you when they are being used. Please see Section 4 above.
Advertising, marketing and promotions. You can consent for your Personal Data to be used by Nestlé to promote its products or services through tick-box(es) located on the registration forms or by answering the question(s) presented by our CES representatives. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive such communications, you can subsequently unsubscribe from receiving marketing-related communications at any time, by following the instructions provided in each such communication. To unsubscribe from marketing communications sent by any medium, including third party social networks, you can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing through links available in our communications, logging into the Websites/apps or third party social networks and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by unchecking the relevant boxes or by calling our CES. Please note that, even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications, you will still receive administrative communications from Us, such as order or other transaction confirmations, notifications about your account activities (e.g. account confirmations, password changes, etc.), and other important non marketing related announcements.
Personalization (offline and online): Where required by law, if you wish to have your Personal Data used by Nestlé to provide you with a personalized experience/targeted advertising & content, you can indicate so through the relevant tick-box(es) located on the registration form or by answering the question(s) presented by our CES representatives. If you decide that you no longer wish to benefit from this personalization, you can opt-out at any time by logging into the Websites/apps and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by unchecking the relevant boxes or by calling our CES.
Targeted Advertising. We partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve advertising on behalf of Us and other non-affiliated companies on the Internet. Some of those advertisements are tailored to your interests based on information collected on Nestlé sites or on non-affiliated websites over time. You can visit www.aboutads.info/choices to learn more about this type of advertising, as well as about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising practices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. Additionally, you can opt-out of this type of advertising in mobile applications from companies that participate in the DAA’s AppChoices app by downloading the app from the iOS or Android app store. You can also stop the collection of precise location data from a mobile device by accessing your device location service settings.
If We change the way We handle your Personal Data, We will update this Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and this Notice at any time, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Notice.
To ask questions or make comments on this Notice and our privacy practices or to make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, please contact Us at: Contact Us or Write in to us at: Nestlé Consumer Services, PO Box No 203, York, YO91 1XY or call our CES on (UK) 0800 585 759 (ROI) 00800 6378 5385.
You can also contact our Data Protection contact via email at: UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com or post: Data Protection Nestle UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
We will acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way We manage Personal Data (including a complaint that We have breached your rights under applicable privacy laws).
Nestlé UK Headquarters (Registered Office)
1 City PlaceGatwickRH6 0PAUnited KingdomTel: 0208 686 3333
Cereal Partners UK Headquarters
Cereal Partners UK2 Albany Place28 Bridge Road East
Tel: 01707 824400
- WRITE US
- IN PERSON
For the last 15 years we’ve been working to reduce the sodium (which is the major component of salt) in our breakfast cereals across the world, because we want to keep on making them more nutritious. Achieving consistency on all products, in all countries, takes time - so some may have more sodium than others. Our aim is for all our cereals – globally – to have the same reduced levels of sodium, with a target of less than 135mg per serving in all our children’s products.
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too.
It’s too early to say. The science in this area is still emerging. There is evidence that low GI foods take longer to digest and help you feel satisfied for longer, but none that you’ll eat fewer calories at the next meal.
Because it’s industry practice to label seasonal oils (oils that aren’t consistently available across the year). In Europe it’s now mandatory to detail the types of vegetable oils used in a food product. So it’s no longer permitted to use the term “vegetable oil” on a label.
Hamper Competition FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
- Open to UK, CI, IoM, and ROI residents, aged 18 and over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion
- No purchase necessary. Participants will be invited to vote for their favourite Nestlé Cereal via a voting tool on www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/products-and-promotions/win-hamper. When completing the voting form, participants will be required to provide the following information: First Name, Last Name, and email address.
- All valid voting/entries must be completed by 23:59 on 10.06.22. All those who complete a valid/genuine vote within the stated dates will be included in the prize draw. All those who respond to the voting will have the same chance of winning. Maximum of one vote per participant and no one person/household may win more than prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
There are three (3) prizes available to be won each consisting of: Breakfast hampers delivered to consumer addresses containing a range of seven (7) Nestlé Cereals:
- Shreddies Original 460g
- Shredded Wheat Bitesize 720g
- Cookie Crisp 500g
- Golden Nuggets 375g
- Curiously Cinnamon 375g
- Cheerios Multigrain 390g
- Nesquik 375g
- Wunda Original Milk Alternative 950ml
- Wunda Unsweetened Milk Alternative 950ml
- Two breakfast bowls (style and brand dependant on availability)
- No one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of this activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the voting process or prize draw by setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independently verified computer programme from all valid and genuine voting responses received by 23:59 on 10.06.22. The prize draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the draw date using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days and three attempts of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall loss their prize entitlement and their prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize allocation. The prize will be sent by courier within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The prize is as stated, and no cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, in part or whole, should any of the stated items become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
- By taking part in the voting and prize draw, participants agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to the promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, the voting/prize draw respondents license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that any comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of any entries/data at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
Promoter: Nestlé Cereals, 2 Albany Place, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1RR